Reviews for I Wanna Come Home
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/2
love it
Fractal Moonshine chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was sweet. And I've finally figured out how to log in here! I've been sending feedback as guest, but I read that you disabled that option because of meanies.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
that was good lvoed it
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is absolutely precious, and what a sweet memory to have and use for this story. Thank you for sharing that, I completely fell in love with the Eppes brothers all over again.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aw, so sweet... ;)
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw I love Charlie when he was younger he was so cute at least he was in my mind. that was really good I can totally see Don doing that and saying those things
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very nice. My Brother (3 years younger then me) has always been my rock; my main supporter. He has always believed in me no matter how much I have not believed in myself. Nice to have Don be that support for Charlie. Very well done.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aww, this was one of the cutest pre!series stories I've ever read. Fantastic story. :)
Serialgal chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw, sweet. Real life experiences make the best base for a story.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aww! I love Don, being so sweet and big brotherly. You gave him some great dialogue-I especially love the line about why he's not at Grammar Camp. :-D Great job at making Don sound fifteen, and keeping him in character.

Poor little Charlie! *huggles him* He's simply darling here (not that he's not usually!) and so cute. He's got some great lines here, too.

This is a very sweet and cute fic. Good job! :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw...this was so sweet! I loved your characterisation of Don and how he channels Alan. I like that you show the brothers weren't always at logger heads or distant from each other as kids. Nice.
loozy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh, I am in love with this fic... Can I hug this fic and take it to bed with me?
mjels chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
love it

don is so sweet to charlie very good
PattyB chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
What a sweet story, Fraidy, and what a lovely memory of your brother.

I'm happy you have those memories of your childhood to fall back on.

You were kinda blue about losing him a few years ago and I think I told

you then that eventually you'll remember only the happy ones.

I might add too, you had an adventurous summer that year and it's to your

credit you toughed it out.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Good story. My snauty camp experience was church camp of all places. Little snots.