Reviews for Pose
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I loved this story and really enjoyed how you wrote Sesshomaru. I thought you did a great job with his personality as well as Kagome's. Not to mention the fact you brought Yoga into this as well as the Karma Sutra at the end. It was a fabulous read and it was very well written. I do hope you write more stories like this. I would love to read them as well.
Inuyasha chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
this is such a great story and well written. Do you plan to write a sequel? I would love to know how their relationship develop.
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Ok, this was an amazing story. Original. Well written. Enticing. Addictive. SEXY AS HELL.
I'd sell my soul to be Kagome! *Fans self*
Well done!

~Sandreline
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
_ loved it!
Jane chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Really liked it and funny enough I was googleing the poses as I read.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I loved this short story and was happy to reread it!
HelleBelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Chaotic-sama I am begging you for me can you please thinking make Pose into a actually story? I was getting hooked then it just end. It went poof and my smile wilted a little...then just got sad LOL Its good as a one shot too!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved it and why you end it there?! It was getting interesting :-) :-) :-) :-)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was awesome!
saashi samy chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
fantastic
i really love the story
very interesting
my favorite lemon of the couple
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love Yoga, it is sexy. Great one-shot! Such fun.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
nice and to use yoga poses to help it along seems pretty plausible and oddly steamy. I've tried both tree, warrior and upward bow before...the tree is terribly difficult due to my upper balance being rather poor, the warrior is difficult to hold and the bow...use to be pretty darn good at that given its also a gymnastic pose but now...I'd probably do me back in! Lol anyway, you described all the poses exactly as the needed to be, the only one that I as little uncertain about regarding your description was the last one...otherwise good job :D
drama queen7942 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
WOW '-'
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love your story, amazing job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/30/2013