Reviews for Blood Lies
Roxas chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
As your 100th reviewer, I would like to say a few things. First off, very good story, well themes, good grammar and overall fantastic. However, I'd have expected that constantly being grounded would have finally pushed Gohan over the edge. And I hate how Goku didn't get his comeuppance from Gohan. I really wanted Gohan to beat up Goku, but oh well. Good story, even though I don't agree with all of it.
flyzza chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
After reading this whole story in just one day I must say I loved every minute reading it. At first I thought this was going to be another story where Gohan commits suicide because of what happened at the Cell Games, glad it didn't even though it got pretty close to it. This story is overall very well constructed, certainly one of my favorite stories of FF. The best thing in this story must be Gohan's character how well described his feelings towards others are and how perfect his character development was near the end and in the beginning of the sequel. One thing that still kinda blocked me from picturing the story in my mind were Gohan's looks (especially his hair), this is 4-5 years after Cell Games where the original story makes a 7 year skip. So are Gohan's looks more focused on the Cell Games or on the High School Gohan?

One more thing I'd like to add is that even though how well constructed the story was, my disbelief of it actually happening also helped block me from picturing it in my mind. It is just that Gohan, Goku and Vegeta are so heavely out of character. Especially that Goku is being very strict where Vegeta is getting kinda soft and helps Goku out with Gohan. Nonetheless this story was still great.

I hope you'll update 'Retributions' soon, your writing is wonderfull and you certainly earned a spot in my favorite authors list.

Also couldn't help to notice (and you've mentioned it) that there are Linkin Park lyrics in the titles, especially the last 3 titles which are from "Somewhere I Belong" one of my favorite songs of Liking Park and fitting to the story, come to think of it, more of their songs fit this story. Now I actually want to know which chapter titles are quoted lyrics from Linkin Park .

This is the end of a long review, thank you for writing this and for writing a sequel. I hope to see you soon and start updating Retributions, I'll be waiting till then!
android727 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Amazing my fav angsty one !
AuroraDragon chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
FINALLY! The first step to healing is always the hardest. I knew all gohan needed was to be able to know he was loved. physical contact to heal emotional and spiritual pain... he now can begin to live like he DESERVES.
AuroraDragon chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
Poor gohan! poor goku! so much could of been prevented... i hate that this has come to blows, but gohan is a warrior, as much as he hates to hurt people, as he's a gentle soul, he is also half fighter, and sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do... (not that i'm a man- man when did i get so good at psychology?)
AuroraDragon chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
SO STUPID! I really don't like how they are handling gohan! more force will make it worse! he's terrified, and they are using intimidation tactics! not helping at all! What gohan needs is for all but the one who caused the problem to leave the room (goku) and to not crowd him, but not leave him alone to brood either. then if he insists on fighting, to hold him, phisical contact and to not let go untill he stops struggling to run away and/or fight. after that to talk, and talk, don't ask questions don't stop holding him, to let him know you are there and to not let go, to not leave, to not let him ignore goku. then he needs to reassure him verbaly that he's not leaving, over and over again until he cracks or/and falls asleep. then he needs to be there the next day, and the next day, fishing swimming, playing and each night to talk. until gohan starts to talk back and speaking of his own will. it will take a long time, four years of suffering doesn't go away with just a hug. but that is what gohan NEEDS.
The Bloody Artist chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
SEQUEL! PLZ? If not, then could I pick up where you left off please?
LolipopofDEATH chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
It bothered me too that Goku decided to stay in Otherworld and everyone was just 'okay' with it. Anyways, this is a really nice story. I really like reading Gohan torture fics and I have to say this is one of the best there is. Great job!
petites sorcieres chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
Fabulous! I had such a great time reading this
sayianprincess12 chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
The best book ive ever read
Bethlovesall chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
thanks for responding. i completely understand now what you were going for and i think you hit it dead on. Can't wait to read the other part of the story!
4starfox chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
This story was awsomeI'm glad Goku and Gohan realized their mistakes. It was good to see good come out of this in a way.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
Dude, this has to be, by far, the best fic I have followed so far. Everything was so raw and just there, that I was feeling it too. Just amazing. And of course I didn't expect Gohan to just bounce back from all of this immediately. I just can't believe it boiled down to that, but like Piccolo said, Goku had to rebreak him. Wonderful job, honestly. Amazing job!
Nada1224 chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
Oh, wow. That confused me a little bit. I was about to ask if the story was done because there was still some loose ends to tie up but luckily it isn't!

I'm going to go read Blood Lies: Retributions right now! D
maxridelover chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
great chapter! awesome end!