Reviews for Love or Friendship
Kayla 105 chapter 23 . 12/31/2010
Oh my god i Love this story. It was orsome only thing slittly bad is i wish it was not finished. It defently going in my fav list well done you did a orsome job & congragulations on finishing your story wow.

ps. sorry my spelling is so bad but i hope u got the gist of it lol :)
IceQueen04 chapter 23 . 10/17/2010
Awww!
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
ahhhhhh I LOVE IT! AND THE ENDING WAS AMAZING! LOVE IT SOOSOOOOSOOOOO MUCH!
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 23 . 8/1/2010
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
bellaswan21 chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
i really ike this storyy r u going to make a sequel?
piccolover22 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
you know my sister's name is brianna and she is a bimbo its really weird so now i'm picturing my sister with edward UGH! that horrible :/ but like the story
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 23 . 12/22/2009
Love it!
Debussy's Melody chapter 23 . 11/21/2009
This story was just... amazing. Thank-you for sharing this story. You have so much darn talent. Be proud of yourself :)
Debussy's Melody chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
I loved this chapie :) Poor Eddiekins and his broken rib. Sorry, had to say his name like that. Great work!
Debussy's Melody chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
Aw! Edward and Bella are perfect together, but who didnt know that ;) Poor Jake though, Im infatuated with him in New Moon :S
Debussy's Melody chapter 12 . 11/20/2009
LMAO. Eddie is busted, red handed. Your story is quite literally amazing. I love reading it :)
Debussy's Melody chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
That's 'cause you love Bella, sily. Lovin' this story!

-Mel.
Debussy's Melody chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I'm floating on the exact same boat as Bella. Stupid, stupid Brianna. Ugh! Oh and Edward. Don't get me started on him today. ;) I absolutely love your story...
aNamelessFace chapter 23 . 10/19/2009
i loved your story but i didn't like the ending. it was like a party that you had to clean up in five minutes before your parents came home so you just stuffed everything in a bag and threw it out the window. There weren't any detail in this chapter, nothing to make you want to cry too when bella received the ring and no urge to smile when you said the end. and there was also this mix up - is bella now just going to move with edward to california and go to ucla or continue on nyu?

Again i have loved this story but the ending was in need of more time and consideration before it was put up.
A is for Angel chapter 23 . 10/17/2009