Reviews for Silver Leaf
Loves to read books chapter 4 . 4/4
Great story.
Karen Sharp chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Just, wow. I love this story. I think that you did an exellent job. I feel though, that this story does not truely have an ending (hint hint: it needs a sequel it was so blasted good) and I should really like to see where they would go from there.

You are one of the most phenominal writters that I have read from in quite some time. And I should like to see your continuation of this particular story should you so choose to make one.
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 3/9/2010

I like the great description of her new powers and how they felt. Peter must be embarresed! Thanks so much, I'd write more but I"m excited!
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 3/9/2010

Hehehehehehehe...I love them, but it is so sad! Still, we have to love them! I loved(and forgot to say) the hand thing, it was so cute. I like how they have to feel around and still aren't sure how they feel! Love the story!

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010

I loved it! Kitty was her fiery self with these situations and Peter was calm and patient! You have these two down to a tee! Great job on it, I love these two!

Innocent Lamb chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Aww! Cuteness!
Shail666 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This was actually very sweet. It was very well written and I love how the characterization is dead-on.

I like it. :D
Katzztar chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
Thank you thank you thank you!

I have not seen a story that explores Kitty's ability to phase-merge, you tackled that wornderfully. You described it as I always imagined it too. I think its like a low-level possesion where the person is still in control of his/her own actions while Kitty is posessing them but I think if she wanted to, Kitty could perform a full possesion. That's why I smiled at the part where Kitty's pondering over ghosts (and she should know they exist since she's faced the real Dracula and demons)and if said ghosts thought she was a pretender.

Kitty's reaction to what happened to Illyana was also well done and the link between them handled well. I really like the fact that when Kitty tried to call up the sword, she alerted 'Yana, even if she didn't know why she wanted to call Kitty. lol
B. Oots chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I am really enjoying the story. I look forward to reading more of it in the future.
Kirayoshi chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Interesting story you have here. Not a lot of people have approached the post-SW Kitty/Peter dynamic. I liked how you had Kitty not knowing for certain where she and Peter still stand, whether she is truly over him. Could have gone any number of ways. And could still go any number of ways if you've a mind toward a sequel. Kudos.