Reviews for Insert Dramatically Dark Future Here
RamblingFox2501 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is very interesting, but just what IS the Black List society?
Middle Eye chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
You were lucky to retain what little of your sanity you still had here... Awesome story!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
He went where? Okay, okay, I know a little more about the Darkness than that, but all I know is enough to be scared silly and then some. And isn’t the effects of a oneshot supposed to be temporary? Also, I wonder what happened to the Stu...*grins evilly* Bit more than just a Stu ‘Gutter’ now, aint he? Oh, and last point, I know a semi-unconscious mind such as what he’d be after being fully possessed by the Darkness would be unlikely to grasp this, but the fact that they came into a Blacklisted fandom, fully aware of the risk to themselves (okay, maybe not fully aware, but knowledge in general terms) with the obvious intention to help him (seeing as how they only attacked after he attacked first), just proves how good friends they are, or, at the very least, how dedicated members of the Society they are.

And I wonder, will we be seeing more of Claire?

Regardless, though, this was still a very good fic.
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
As if Michael didn't have enough respect already, now he's got an annoying, depressing voice in his head all day.
Nightshade07 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Cool chapter, I've recently found a love for The Darkness and are trying to find out as much as I can about it, so this is helpful! Update soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Well, I'm guessing life isn't going to that easy from now on, huh? Tash is very frightening when she's mad... this just hammered that point in further. Having the Darkness in you isn't going to be easy, but pull through, alright? On a completely random note, when it kept saying "submit", I had Kingdom Hearts flashbacks. Odd, no?

And even if it isn't much of a consolation, a Sue got killed. Yes a very sucky consolation, but one nonetheless.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Okay, now I'm itching to get myself involved in this...this is better than soap opera! I'm pretty sure the FAF wouldn't mind if I did a bit of double duty taking out the odd Gary Stu...ugh, I remember my days when I actually was creating guys like those. Not. Cool.

Yeah, but those were my early days. Now I'm trying to watch my powers on the FAF side as well as my other characters...I want to join you guys, if such a thing is possible...I just have no idea how I can get started.

If you'll have me, let me know when you can. If not, hey, that's fine too.

Keep on rollin', buddy. This is true work right here.

-HQ
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow, awesome entry you got here. The action and drama was all very intense and well-written.

I have a little question about the Black List fandoms though. What exactly do they need to have to rate the Black List? I mean obviously they have to very dangerous, but exactly how dangerous? Though I have almost no doubt in my mind that this particuliar fandom definitely belongs on that list.
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Um...Michael? Maybe you should drink some lemonade...that's what I do when the urge to take over the planet comes into my head.
Game Master Blake chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Okay, I have a LOT of things I need to say about this one-shot.

1) As soon as I get the chance in my next Society one-shot, I'm coming in that room and talking to your avatar, Michael. He's going to need it. I know what it's like to be in his position, and I'm not talking about fanfiction, believe me on that.

2) Echoing part of what Tash said, if EVER you go and do something this suicidal and crazy again, I'm going to hit you in the head with the hilt of my sword a thousand times over and then feed you to Rayquaza! And I'm NOT joking when I say that! (contradictory, I know, because I actually am).

3) This was one of the darkest tales for the Anti-Cliche and Mary-Sue Elimination Society I've ever read. It must have taken guts to write this, and boy was it gut-wrenching in its own right. Good work on that, but I think that you need to make a slight change to this story's double-genre to match it more. It looks more like Drama/Angst rather than Parody/Angst, because there was never a single bit of humor in it at all. Just a suggestion, not all that important.

4) I believe Master of the Library already pointed out the things I would have said about this one-shot if I had reviewed before he did, so I'm going to skip this item.

5) You know, you surprised me. I've never heard of a video game called "Darkness." I thought when you mentioned "Darkness" in your profile, you meant that the Gary-Stu Gutter was going over to the dark side. Ever since I joined the Society, I've been learning about a lot more fandoms. It has been one big adventure all in its own, in which I learn something new every day. Another point to you for that. Maybe I should investigate this video game a little more...as you know, I'm obsessed with them, as my penname will reflect.

6) I'd better have a word with Adrian and suggest to him that he add the Metal Gear Solid series to the blacklisted fandoms in his security...wait a minute. What the heck does THAT have to do with this one-shot? (did this succeed in amusing you?)

I believe that will cover all my thoughts...oh wait, forgot something.

7) Excellent drama-based one-shot! Nice to have authoring skills dwarfing over multiple elements! Believe me when I say, it will come in handy for your main projects whenever you're not on a shift for the Society.

I eagerly anticipate your next Society one-shot. Oh, and I repeat: your avatar had better enjoy his solitude for now, because mine will be paying him a visit in person when I get the chance in MY next Society one-shot. Deadly serious here this time.

Aside from that, keep writing!
PrinceAladdin2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Holy crap, that was awesome! I don't know what happened to make all of our stories on edge and action-filled, but I like it! It's too bad that you couldn't escape this without an evil being within you, but I know you can control it. Anyway, this story was fabulous, and you had everything you needed and more. I love that everyone is screwing the rules and going to Black-List fandoms. But I'm getting off topic. That was a great story and I can't wait to see your next Society fic. So relax, spend time with Claire, and don't let the Darkness control you!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
wow... that was definitely something else. i'm... actually not sure what to say, except it was a real thrill ride, and that i'm really anxious to see what comes of this!

Ryuu-chan

ps: quick question - does the Society Nullifier not affect oneshots? what are the rules for that device?
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hey, come here for a minute...

(Michael leans over.)

IDIOT! (Cuffs the back of Michael's head.) Next time you try that, I'm going to Boot you in the head so hard, you'll land in next week!

No that's out of the way, a very good entry. You hinted to me what it was earlier, but I didn't catch on until it just now. As Tash said, you've improved a lot with your writing, but you've still got some trouble smoothing it over and evening it out. You have a tencdancy to skimp on some scenes or paragraphs and rush right towards the good stuff. Watch out for that in the future and follow the rule, "Show, don't tell!"

Don't worry, no one knows what it really means, but it works. Trust me!

There's something I want to nitpick about- the Society Nullifier. It sounds good, but I don't think makes a whole lot of sense. Because all Society members are self-inserts and are quite close to Sues and Stus, wouldn't the Nullifier have some kind effect on them as well? Also, how would it affect us, as there's no way a Stu or Sue has encountered every single Society Agent and programmed their Nullifier to counter-act all of them. Plus, it's a little too overpowered. They just flip the switch and we're on our knees? All of us? That's like handing an axe-murderer a lightsaber.

But that's my only concern and I"m just detail-oriented like that, so don't get overstressed about that. And for the Dark that's bonded to you, I'm more than certain that Adrian will be able to help in some way. (After all, he specializes in magical things like that.) Not to mention there's bound to some books in the Library to help out as well, so keep that in mind.

And I'm going to have really upgrade my security if people keep trying to jump to the Black-list fandom. Though, I am curious as to how Camille and Doyle managed to hack it this time, since they couldn't last time and I've upgraded since then...

Oh well. One of life's little mysteries.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
See? I have an excuse for breaking the fourth wall! I'm not the only one doing it!...

Sorry, Michael-san, although I may have the powers of half my universe, my power is in darkness, not light, and I'd only aggravate the problem...

...but internal darkness is something totally different, desho?

You really do not learn from Claire and Miri's kicking of your ass in the Avatar fandom.
BlueBlossomGurl chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Michael, baby.. if you ever do anything like that again you WILL be locked in our room for a year (with me..)

Ahem, anyway. god dammit that was intense, when my heart starts beating again I'll kiss you, I know I've said it before, but you're getting better all the time.

I love you.