Reviews for Dig Me No Grave
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 17 . 3/26/2010
AW! I think putting Katie's birth on this day was sweet. I loved this story or any story for that matter that has Jess alive. I think the proposal was amazing and you did the ending lines really well

Jess smiled and said warmly, "For the past three years, today has been a grim reminder of would could have been and we both desperately tried to made it a better day….we finally got our wish because for every May 14th that rolls around now we will only have the memory of the day our daughter was born….we got our happily ever after"

Anyone who reads this will know what happily forever really means cause Don and Jess dot theirs.
Runner043 chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
I just finished reading your version of Pay Up, aka Dig Me No Grave. Loved it! I hate CBS for killing off Angell and recently discovered this site and am now reading all the Flangell stories. I noticed that you had Flack holding Angell's hand in the hospital after her parents arrived, just curious... what did Mr. Angell think of that?

I also wrote an improved version of Pay Up called "Pay Up (Runner's version), if you are so inclinded to read it.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
Well happily 4ever does exist. Atleast to our charecters. I feel like murderin the bastard writers 4 killin jess of. They should have followed urs or anyones happy version of pay up. They r soo much better. I luved the fic. All of us should replace the writers.

Hugs and Kisses
Angelpie24 chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
Hi there,

Good job with the happy ending to pay up I am enjoying this different story line. It's a pity they killed her - they suited each other.

Not sure if you know this but the links to 13 and 14 are not working. Can you please look into and get back to me when it's available.

Thanks again for you fanfic.
Post-it-fan chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
That was so cute!
Mel chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
OMG.

That was soo sweet.
blobbin chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
That is so ironic, but happy at the same time! Love the story! That's pretty useless cutting her off and getting a replacement...
blobbin chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Love it! No bad comment! Please continue!
Hannah554 chapter 17 . 9/8/2009
Read this all in go, should be studying but this was way better. I really love your version of Pay Up, I definitely prefer it to the show and since I doubt I'll watch it anymore I'll just tell myself this is exactly how it happened.

I love how you wrote Jess' recovery, I love that it wasn't easy, physically or mentally. Don was just amazing but then he always is.

Great work.
french chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
im not trying to be mean, but 'Je t‘aime' is 'i like you'

'Je t'adore' is ' I love you'
saylyra chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
what a wonderful story...

can't wait to read more from you
Red.Gael chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
Loved this story and you ending! Though I havn't seen all of season 5 yet, so havn't seen Jess Die I've decided until I see it she's still alive to me :-)

Love Don and Jess and are so pissed that they killed her - really wish your ending is how it could have been. Keep writting Flangell cause you do it so well!
csiwendy07 chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
This story was really good :) I thought something was going to happen to her though, since she got threatened in the court room.
pinkbananasmoothie chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
congrats on a kick ass story

really really loved it
messersmontana chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
I loved the whole story and hope that you will do another one for Jess and Don. I'm still pissed at the too, and now even more. How could they get rid of her and bring in someone else? Stupid writers.