Reviews for What Makes A Home
Pangeia chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Can't believe I haven't found this story early! It's awesome!
Really interesting and well written :)
It's a shame you haven't updated in a while... :(
NYPDm07 chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
I can't wait to read the next chapter! :) 3 I loveeee Adam. :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
Oh my God.

Oh my GOD.

OHMAIGOD.

-hits Lawrence with a rolled-up newspaper-

YOU BASTARD! YOU DIRTY BASTARD! HE'S INFECTED, GOD DAMMIT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW!

I GUESS IF STELLA UPDATES AND MAKES YOU TREAT ADAM LIKE A SICK BABY, I'LL FORGIVE YOU!

...

...

Lawrence, luh you still. XD
Murder Junkie chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
This is an amazing fic! Please keep writing, you two!
GodGudKami chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
OMG. So hot. SO HOT. Adam is sick, and it's all your fault, Lawrence! Feverish Adam is SO hot! Poor guy. If he weren't so hot when he had a fever, we authors wouldn't put him through this. XD And aw... Lawrence, Adam's right. You don't wanna be like your dad. I do say your dad was smart to know how hot you were and have his way with you, even if it is sick and he probably did it before you grew up and become hot, but... Oh, did I mention how much I hate Johnny? I hate Johnny. Hell, you guys should make it that the guy Lawrence accidentally killed was Johnny! I'd LOL at that. Karma, you know? XD Well, looking forward to more updates, and adorable Lawrence-tending-to-Adam scenes! Update soon, you two! _
Sammy07 chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
AW! This was too cute! I don't know why, but I have a huge sick-Adam fetish, meaning that I LOVE it when Adam is sick (if it's written well and he doesn't die, of course XD)! And this is written well, and I know you two won't kill Adam off, so... CUTE! And I love how Lawrence is all guilty about it! Well, he should be, since it's his fault for stabbing Adam and not cleaning the knife properly afterwards, but you get my drift. Silly Lawrence. I guess all the other guy-prisoners are going to have to wait for Adam to get better before Lawrence releases them, huh? Well, he's already "released" them several times, but... Oh, god. I'm sick. XD
nicoleb chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
AWWW! This is so freaking CUTE! Adam doesn't want Lawrence to become like his father, and he's going to release all the other hot guys Lawrence has held prisoner! I'd have liked them to have an orgy before that, but what the hell. Let's just say they have one off-screen. XD And AW! Now Adam's sick! That's adorable! Well, maybe not for Adam and Lawrence, but for us readers, it is! Adam's so CUTE when he's sick! And now Lawrence is going to be all tending and guilty (like he SHOULD) over what he did! AW! I can't wait!
The Voice of GeneCo chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
Excellent! But I worry for Adam and Lawrence. I expect a new chapter soon!
Jenny7 chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
I love this story so far! But Lawrence has to get his doctor instincts back now so that he can save Adam...pretty please? :)
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
This isn't the last chapter, is it? ; ; I really love this story
Sammy07 chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
AWWW! Poor Adam and Lawrence! They're both so angsty in this fic! At least they have each other, now that Lawrence seems to have stopped murdering and r*ping (not that that wasn't hot, but... XD). Aw, those two are so screwed up and scarred from their previous lives, no wonder they get along so well! Tainted love is so cute! And GASP! The cat's out of the bag now! Lawrence's dad violated his son! Sick f*ck. I can feel sympathy for having such a hot son and wanting to r*pe him, but he should have at least waited until Lawrence was, like, 18, or something! I doubt even Lawrence was hot at 6-12. Well, that kind of explains why he's doing what he's doing, but still! It's so immature to hit down, Lawrence! But I'll forgive it in this case, because it's also adorable. CUTENESS! At least his dad's dead now, though, and Lawrence is able to admit that he loves Adam, even if Adam's sleeping while he does it, and admit that he's perfect! AW! Adam is totally perfect! I couldn't agree more! _
GodGudKami chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
So CUTE! Adam seems to have forgiven Lawrence for his murdering. Well, to be fair, Lawrence is too hot to stay mad at. And I'm REALLY hating Johnny right now. I did since I found out he left Adam, but now I hate him even more! How could he leave and hurt such an innocent, adorable creature? Sure, if he hadn't, Adam and Lawrence wouldn't be together now, but still! And Johnny made it impossible for Adam to love another man, too! He just wanted to destroy him as much as he could, didn't he? I really hope he dies. If not, I'll kill him. Anyway (XD), Lawrence is right that life isn't fair. Although, if life wasn't fair, he and Adam probably wouldn't have found each other in this AU, which would suck for all of us. And d*mn, I was surprised at Lawrence's dad being an incest r*pist! I can sort of understand it, having a son that hot, but 6 is a bit young to start, and I doubt Lawrence got hot until he was older than 12, anyway. His dad needed to sort out his age-r*pe priorities! Well, Lawrence's patents are just two more people I'll kill, along with Johnny, even though Lawrence's dad is already dead. I'll just bring him back to life and kill him again!
nicoleb chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
OMG! Lawrence's dad! THAT explains it! Well, it EXPLAINS it, but it doesn't really excuse Lawrence's behavior. Luckily, he's hot enough to get away with it, especially since it makes for such a hot fanfic. XD And AW! I LOVE it when Adam's the strong one out of the two of them! It's so rare, I'm surprised he does it so well. As for Johnny... Oooh. ANGER. I don't even like calling him "Johnny," because it sounds like I'm being too affectionate with that monster! From now on, he's "John." If I remember. XD Anyway, AW! Poor Adam! He's trying to be strong and a shoulder to lean on for Lawrence, but all he can do is think about what an a*shole John was and how much he hates him! John just loves to ruin Adam's life, even after he's gone, doesn't he? Well, at least Adam and Lawrence have each other now. It'll be a hard (in more ways than one _) and angsty relationship, but they'll pull through! They'll also PULL each other's... Okay, I'll stop now. XD Uh... Update soon, you two!
NMS No More Sorrowxx chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
I had to add something...Damn, I wish I was Lawrence...That way I could be the one to lock him in the room and get it on with him... Not to mention that finding Adam drunk at a bar helpless would be a dream come true... X3
NMS No More Sorrowxx chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
I have to be honest with you, Stella. I was a little anxious when I started reading this, only because the whole idea freaks me out. I know a girl who was blind-folded and kept in a room strapped to a chair and was force-fed and raped for 3 weeks. But you know what? I CANNOT STOP READING THIS. This is probably one of the best fics I have read. You had me on total edge. Now I must say I have a theory. I think that Johnny did not leave on his own. I think Lawrence raped him and killed him by accident. Am I right? I will see! Please update soon, awesome AL writer! :D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »