Reviews for Loony for Luna: Forever from the Ashes
cmjb91 chapter 23 . 2/2
I read both stories and I'm really happy with how they turned out. If they would of been a bit longer I would not of been the lease bit disappointed but I also enjoyed what you did with it. Thank you.
Carissa01 chapter 23 . 1/28
Ahhhjhhhhjgggdgggggggghhhhhhhhh! This was PERFECT!
S chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Awesome! When I start read ur stories I cannot stop :-) I love it!
Erza4897 chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
I really want to thank you for writing all these beautiful George and Luna stories as you made me fall in love with this pairing so 're an amazing .
girlyb chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
I wanted to review these. I read Looney for Luna last week and loved it then last night I realized that there were tons more by you, lol. So I read this one and LOVED IT. I love your stories. They are sweet and lovely. I, too, feel that the Luna/George pairing is perfection. You write Luna and George so beautifully. I love them together.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
This was adorable and a perfect sequel! 333
EmiStone chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
This is so cute I wanna cry!
ChosenHorcrux chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
I can't pull away from this story and I have a feeling I'm gonna cry :C
Mitra Laramie chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
I LOVED this story. To be honest, I've read the first one as well, but I forgot to review it, so I may just have to head back over there. Yours are the first George/Luna fics I've read, but I really enjoyed them.. wish there were more out there!

Good work, keep on writing. :D
Nevillefan101 chapter 23 . 9/9/2011
These stories...are my life. I just read both of your stories in a day. I cried and laughed, and became mad at my TWO FAVORITE (well...Neville and Fred are also 2 other favs...) characters. I like the outlook on Angie. I never got a good vibe and do like this now.
KaramelKat chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I like this sequel. Not as good as the first story so far but not bad. Read your note about back injuries CJ and quite agree, unless you experience it you have no idea. I was moving several cartons of paper at work one day and overstressed my back muscles. The next day I couldn't walk straight because my back was spasming so badly. I had to literally place my hands on my lower back just to walk upright and kept falling into walls when I had to carry things. Worst part? My very own mother singing "Walk this way" anytime she saw me. Well I can laugh about it now.
Iheartnargles chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter! I was holding my breath waiting for him to ask her you know, and then you stole it away from me LOL
IheartNargles chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter! I read all the way through Loony for Luna earlier, and now I am on the sequel! I am impressed with your writing, the first one was very fluffy, and this was is much darker. Not all authors can cover different genres like that. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
K chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Just reading the prologue sends me into tears! I just started reading this sequel because I lived the first one. It's already off to a heart-breaking start for me :')
DrNikiReid chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
I. Loved. This. Story. I mean, Loony for Luna was good, and it was more comedic, but I loved the darker elements in this fic. masterpiece. kept me reading until...oops, I have to go to work in a few hours. :)