Reviews for Three Times Riku Hurt Sora
kaorukid chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I don't understand how you can get so few comments o.o You are amazing!

I love the way you write, how you keep everyone so in character, how easy your storys flow!

And I'm totaly in love with your Sora _ It is so hard to find really well written angst, beaten and angry Sora-Storys...
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Yikes...
ShingetsuMoon chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, I feel sorry for Riku but at the same time he did kind of deserve that for what he did. Darker than the previous one but skillfully done nonetheless, you should be proud (or at least SOMEWHAT satisfied right?). The "various facets of Riku" thing you have going here is working out well in my opinion. Keep it up and keep writing!
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was sad. :( I'm like... all sad now. What happened? Are Sora and Riku still friends? And what about Kairi and Riku! That to me is more important. :( WA! That was really awesome though! And despite the title (lol!) this was a really awesome story. While it did not replace my first place, it was really friggin' amazing... and sad.

I wish I could say more and leave a really good review, but I have to get off the computer soon. :-/ Dumb siblings! Great one-shot! I loved it... I just want to know what happens AFTER. :)