Reviews for Twelve Steps to Recovery
stucky1513 chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
this was amazing. I just read the whole story start to finish and was so captivated by the love between ryan and kelly. You did an incredible job writing the characters, expressing emotions and I enjoyed every aspect of this fantastic fic. Great job!
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
really really great story! so so funny and touching!
bolshakobia chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
Why does this only have 16 reviews?

Seriously, it's brilliant. You capture Ryan and Kelly so perfectly, I absolutely loved it (:
J'aime ma vie chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
I love how you wrapped everything up here! I love how the wedding scene was short and brief, and that there was more emphasis on their marriage and on Ryan's recovery as opposed to their wedding. I like that Ryan's recovery, him talking the final step, was the main point of the chapter. His change of heart throughout the course of the story was brilliantly done, and having him and Kelly donate money to NA brought the story full circle.

It was also great that there were bits of fluff inserted - Ryan and Kelly eating cake, Kelly revealing her pregnancy, but that it didn't distract from the main point of the chapter or the ending, which was Ryan making a full recovery and overcoming his trial. The pregnancy was a nice, added touch, as was the witty banter between Ryan and Kelly.

This was a great fic, and I can't wait to read more from you soon :)
J'aime ma vie chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Perfect. The Ryan/Kelly fluff was perfectly balanced with the more serious issue - Ryan being at the meeting and pouring his soul out. Again, you presented a flawless chapter. I can't wait for the finale! :)
J'aime ma vie chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
This is a brilliant story. The character development is EXCELLENT - espescially Ryan's. I love the way you wrote both him and Kelly in this story. Their chemistry is amazing. I also liked getting a more in-depth look into his history and learning more about his family life. Having parents who weren't there for him emotionally must've contributed highly to his nature; though Ryan's actions were no one else's fault but his own, it was easy to see why he blamed his parents for his actions, because they were never there for him.

Kelly is a dynamic character also. I like that she's more than just the bubbly customer service rep who loves pop culture and celebrities. In this story, she's a well-rounded character who's fleshed out and who continually develops. You've made her love for Ryan very genuine and apparant. I applaud you for that.

The imagery is great also, you describe everything, but it doesn't distract from the story. All the details come together and are relevent to the story and what's happening.

This story is wonderful and practically flawless. I can't wait for your next update!
bolshakobia chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
I love this (:

You write Ryan really well.
mediator girl chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
great! update soon ]
MsOffice chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
Yay! They're engaged!
oneangredwarf chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Uh...i think you uploaded the wrong chapter to the wrong story lol unless there is a jason and carly in the office. ahah

MrsBigTuna chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Yes, Kelly needed to tell him off. I'm so glad she did. Hopefuly, Ryan will see through his stupidity. Another geat chapter, hun.
MrsBigTuna chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I really liked the appearance of Meredith in this chapter, that he could bond with her slightly. It always made me think of her line a few weeks ago. "Don't fall in love with me, kid." hehe.

And of course I like tha Kelly realized that she wasn't completely in the right always. They are both flawed characters, but I think together they can both overcome them. This chapter really showed that.

Wonderful job!
MrsBigTuna chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
"Coffee and Gossip Girl, Ryan Bailey Howard!" I think that might be my favorite line ever. teehee. Another lovely chapter, sweetie.
MrsBigTuna chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
If only Ryan could be this way on the show. I think they will eventually get together and probably get married right after the fact, but I love reading fanfiction like yours epecially, that allows us to see development between these two. I still love this show however that they have been able to continue realistic relationships on the show. Hopefully, we'll get more from this couple. But until then, I'm happy with just reading your work. :)
MsOffice chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Good stuff. Keep going. Soon! :)