Reviews for Unconventional
Glorilian chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Aaawww! How funny! Hilarious! Aaaaand cute story!
I liiike it. :o)
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Angeal the garden gnome...I now have a weird cAmeo in my head for him in gnomio and Juliet.
FFlove190 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I know this story is five years old, but I just stumbled upon it and it's so amazing I have to leave a review (maybe you'll get it and be pleased!). This story is amazing and I seriously almost died of laughter. It's a thing of pure beauty. Pure. Beauty.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Okay I read this because a story recommended it and at first I was thinking is this the twilight zone then I realized the ruse and bust out laughing at the resturaunt scene I mean really Sombreros and Gnomes my own mum thought I went nuts
Keep on the writes
muddyele chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
My family thinks I'm crazy. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. I'm so glad I found you. Doesn't help that you write so well :)
Mirage chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Just to cure and so funny Zack was great in his weird not "borring" way
Sunflowerchampion chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That was just SO hilarious ! I loved it ! 3
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
THIS WAS SIMPLY SPECTACULAR! I was laughing the whole time through! hahahaha, and when they all met Cloud in the restaurant, oh my, Genesis laughed so much! hahahahaah, I LAUGHED SO MUCH! and yes, I must agree, the Sephiroth Sombrero was the funniest of them all. and his neighbor Grizelda has a very funny part herself. and Tifa's role in this whole thing was pretty funny, knowing everything that's going on right away but said nothing and left Cloud on his own. But that was really cool, when he found Zack with the three men. hehehe, that one scene was spectacular. I also loved how he used everybody's names as names of companies. I think Zack made a wise decision of using Genesis's last name instead of his first, otherwise I think he might have blown out way more than Angeal...then again, Angeal was turned into a grass dwarf hahahaha. Oh my, that was spectacular!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is actually genius. And I'm pretty sure I'm love with you.
Raincloud97 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was absolutely hysterical! I have never laughed so hard while reading a fanfic. awesome job!
Lionna chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was just... perfect.
Lionna
01 Deleted Junk Acc chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I couldn't stop laughing, jesus christ.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
It was great! I especially love the lawn gnome part!
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I laughed so hard. I was clawing at the sofa arm and laughing until I was wheezing and unable to breathe. And I was glared at afterwards. This was really cute, kind of quirky and hilarious.
I absolutely love your stories, and this was a delight to read.

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That couldn't have been any more adorable even if it came with rainbow sprinkles on top. Favorite part - all the guys together at the diner, listening to sweet, innocent Cloud ask about their business names. I'm on the floor with Genesis, laughing my ass off.