Reviews for Unconventional
guest chapter 1 . 11/18
don't really like the pairing cloud/zack, more the brotherly way, but i've read this years ago and couldn't stop giggling the whole time i read it, now i've found it again and it's still as good and hilarious as i had in memory.
the restaurant thing was my favourite.
am glad i've found it again!
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 9/6
This is ridiculous. I'm choking on tea right now, scalding my mouth and laughing so hard. Oh Gods, the SOMBREROS! And Cloud is just so freakingly adorable and oblivious!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Yup, this was funny.
eulysian chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Oh my gosh, I actually couldn't stop laughing- Senor Sephiroth's Sombrero Station? I'm dead.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This is both amusing and adorable. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I had a good streak going ya know

I thought I could make it through the night without laughing at a single story

And then you mosey on over, writing sh#t like Senor Sephiroth's Sombrero Station

GG author, GG
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I want a sequel with more of S G and A! They are great! Fav story :) thanks for writing!
Shadowblayze chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
The Sombreros...ohmygosh...the Sombreros...

I totally pictured Genesis laughing and falling out of the booth, for some reason that part really struck me and made me giggle madly.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
literally one of my fav fics ever omg
Lyumia chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Oh god, Zack you werido, now I can't stop laughing. Ah, well anyways this was super duper cute, and I really loved it so happy writing and much love~
Glorilian chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Aaawww! How funny! Hilarious! Aaaaand cute story!
I liiike it. :o)
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Angeal the garden gnome...I now have a weird cAmeo in my head for him in gnomio and Juliet.
FFlove190 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I know this story is five years old, but I just stumbled upon it and it's so amazing I have to leave a review (maybe you'll get it and be pleased!). This story is amazing and I seriously almost died of laughter. It's a thing of pure beauty. Pure. Beauty.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Okay I read this because a story recommended it and at first I was thinking is this the twilight zone then I realized the ruse and bust out laughing at the resturaunt scene I mean really Sombreros and Gnomes my own mum thought I went nuts
Keep on the writes
muddyele chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
My family thinks I'm crazy. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. I'm so glad I found you. Doesn't help that you write so well :)