Reviews for Cleaning Dishes
perverts anywhere XD
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved it! The ending was great! 3
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
i really enjoyed this story! write more please!
LalyRoxy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
The part when he tried to keep up a conversation with his clients while Tifa made it up to him made me laugh so much... I almost fell off my chair, seriously! XD Like when it said Cloud let out a moan in the middle of his conversation. Lmaoo!
LalyRoxy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ivy Tante chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Nightmares? Oh, that sly Cloud! Very good, but the runaway plot bunnies this thing has spawned... I really ought to growl at you but the images are so pleasant. My Cloud muse is nudging me, pointing out his favorite of those mentioned.

Since he's so pleased with what you've done, I think I'll send him to you to see if he can get you to write more...
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Loved it
shelly chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
great write more
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
awesome! 8D I loved it! x3 it was really sweet how you described their relationship as a couple _ it sounded like they really do love each other :3 thanks for sharing this lovely story _

make more x3
compa16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Soo cute
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ahhh I loved this!
walkingdisastersharkchild chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
that was undeniably ... sweet yet saucy.

ahaha i loved it.
wildfyah chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
XD omg lol i love this XD especially Cloud's line at the end...I dunno which is better Tifa's flashbacks or the places they were in the flashbacks..
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was a very entertaining little one shot to read. You seem to have a good understanding of the characters and it made the story all the more realistic! :)
GloriousNightmare chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This story is very sweet. OMG! I love the part where Cloud said, "Want me to give you nightmares tonight?". That was priceless. XD Hope to see more stories like this from you.