Reviews for Annoying Prussia
Yes chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
RIGHT AN EPILOGUE!
Mewow kittehcat chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Okay..I thought this fic was cute as well as hilarious, but why would Italy say 'Hai'? Italy dosen't know Japanese.. wouldn't he just say 'yes' or 'si'? (Si is yes in Italian and Spanish). :)
ASDFGHJKL cats chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
When I had seen the "get me a wastebasket" quote, I thought of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Good work. NOW BRING ME A SHRUBBERY! Monty Python, you will never fail to amuse me. BUT BRING ME A SHRUBBERY!
Green Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Appendicitis? Ugh, that's gotta hurt. In 6th grade, two of my friends had it. I had stumbled upon this, (I'm a noob to this site) and interpreted the name differently. I was bored and didn't bother reading the description at first, so it was a bit of a surprise when I started. I thought 'is this about prussia being annoying?' Then I read on thinking 'why does he have a stomachache?' Then I read the description. I figured out it was appendicitis after just a tiny bit, knowing 3 people who've had it, and the symptoms. It was good, you did a pretty great job portraying the characters. But Prussia didn't seem his normal self. 'OOC' is what you call it, right? (Learned that from the friend who directed me to this site) NOW GO STAND IN THE CORNER! Just kidding,good job! But you should stand in the corner for good measure.
-Green Eyes
TheAmazingEngland chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
this is a good story but gilbert is a little OOC because prussia is very kind to italy and actually asked him on a date in one of his cd's just thought i'd let you know if anyone else hasn't already
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Cute story. Italy is so sweet to look out for Prussia, even if Prussia is being mean to him throughout. But he's in a lot of pain, so I'll forgive him.

It's against Italy's nature to leave a suffering man alone. And aww, the hug from Germany made it all worth it. Germany's "C-corner" line is a good humor moment.

Wonderful work with this story.
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I like this story...
SoulxKeeper chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
/facepalm. 'si'... Not 'hai'... Three years ago but... Reaaallly? That bugs the hell outta me.

I don't really think Prussia would boss Italy around like that, 'e loves him too much to o3o bleh.
crocious chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
HAHAHA! Oh, Gil!

You took my two favorite characters and made them super awesome incredible! Thank you!
marikaite.chikyuu chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Adorable~

And very well written. Keep it up!
XzDaFelixZ chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
...0

likemit...XD
chibimeli chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Gilbo's really strong! XD

i remember having the same problem as him but he looked way more positive than me, hahaha XD
nihon kitty chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
that was so accurate. my dad had it and was in the hospital for almost a week! he's getting better every day though! i knew what the problem was even before italy went proding round.
c chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i guess its alright. prussiaXitaly
Cold War Takeover chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I knew it was appendicitis as soon as it said that it had moved to the lower left (or right?)! Because I had that a few months ago, and it hurt like hell ;;

Poor Gilbo.