Reviews for Traveling Soldier
Maladicta chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This seems to be a really good first attempt, but it would benefit from having another set of eyes looking it over as there are a number of spelling and grammatical errors. I also notice that in may places Vic is quite OOC. Now generally when Vic is written he is OOC, so this is usual, but you could minimize the impact by reviewing some of the things you have Vic saying or writing.

Research some of the surviving letters home from WWI & WWII to see how and what solders write and how they express their feelings. As we know Vic lived through these wars, so even if he's never written a letter home he would have seen others write theirs. Also, you need to remember that Vic is a grown man who is over 150 years old. Some of the things you have him saying are quite young and implausible.

All of these things can be worked on and as I said it really was a great first try. Keep writing. :)
cylobaby chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Short, but I'm glad it ended up happy. :D
Little Orange Frog chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
kool story. i hope you'll be adding another chapter. :)
Pontiger27 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
ABSOLUTLY AWSOME YOUR WRITING SKILLS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!
Leah-The Writer chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
it was great! ok, the wording where it explains the mutations, and the exparementing was hard to understand, but the rest was awsome!

xOXo