Reviews for Through the Wall
demondean10 chapter 5 . 8/13
I feel like you Uhuras character all wrong. Even though she si not fond of Kirk in the first film she is a trained Starfleet officer and would not be as disrespectful to her captain as you are writing her. In this she just seems annoying.
demondean10 chapter 5 . 8/13
The helm is where Sulu is not the Captain's chair. Also, you say that every so often Sulu and Chekov check their padds, well they shouldn't cause they have a whole board in front of them in their consoles.
FelicityQueen23 chapter 8 . 8/4
Please write some more, I really like your story.
MarburyBlur chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Hey-o, update this fantabulous story, please.
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Damn, Uhura. No need to be a stuck-up bitch. Chekov was curious.
sweetkakes35 chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
Okay, so there hasn't been an update on this story in a while, but what are the odds that it'll still be finished? I got hooked. It's so hard to find really good writing sometimes and I would love to see how the rest of this story goes!
ninja chapter 1 . 12/14/2014

YOU CANT JUST FUCKING DESERT YOUR STORY

DID YOU FUCKING DIE OR SOME SHIT

UPLOAD YOUR STORY OR GIVE A FUCKIN GOOD REASON WHY YOU LEFT US ALL HANGING
annual123 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
I know it's been a long time, but it would be wonderful if you updated :)
AllWolfXFox chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
I wonder how bad its all gonna get soon. Plus, I think Sam is an ass. He left Jim when he was younger and now Sam's back to make Jim relive his past. I have ta say; he's a cruel F****er.
Rin-Rin chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Oh man ! What's Sam gonna do not -.- ! Can't wait for more, update soon please !
Procrastinating.genius chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I love this story! I realize you won't update again, or if you do a long time from now, but I just want you to know that everyone who's read your stories are aware of your stellar talent.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Love this and can't wait for more! :)
cyiusblack chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
update soon
Nia the Authoress chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Oh my gosh, how can you write Chekov's accent so well? I looove this story, update soon?
Eris-R-Renee