Reviews for Shinji Meets Moka
ShulkXMelia23 chapter 3 . 1/10
It would be nice to see more chapters I like it
Deandres chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
More chapers
Deandres chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Moka eva pilot
guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
dude this is a great story can't wait for the next chapter kind of like omake 3 really like how all the girls are now drooling over him ha ha. anyway can't wait for the next chapter hope it comes soon.
Seki108 chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
I would comment about this being dead, but you are working on so many stories that you really can't concern yourself with one or two. Maybe someday, with any luck.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
:3 tells me more
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
:3 funny omake
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Is this story forgotten?
freeforall546 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
this story is really good
1337Pwny chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
This was great, only downside is three chapters but the OMAKE is still as good as the first OMAKE in shot through the heart
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
You also have to make sure to separate Shinji from Moka because he is powerful but Moka has the blood of a Shinso, and he will never compare to her in power, and Moka's mother was exceptionally powerful because Shinso have no equals in power.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
The only problem with Shinji and Moka is the immortality issue because Moka has a infinite lifespan compared to Shinji but the Kurumu pairing is good for Tsukune because I don't like her as a seductress sure she knows how to do this because in the original story the girl has more morals than you might expect because at anytime in the story she could have seduced Tsukune but she wanted for him to love her in the natural way.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
It is a good story please continue it
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This is a cool story, maybe you can have the angels invade Yokai Academy.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Shinji's not emo enough for anime or manga Canon, based on what little I've read and seen. Neither is he angry enough for ANIMA Canon.