Reviews for Shinji Meets Moka
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
You also have to make sure to separate Shinji from Moka because he is powerful but Moka has the blood of a Shinso, and he will never compare to her in power, and Moka's mother was exceptionally powerful because Shinso have no equals in power.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
The only problem with Shinji and Moka is the immortality issue because Moka has a infinite lifespan compared to Shinji but the Kurumu pairing is good for Tsukune because I don't like her as a seductress sure she knows how to do this because in the original story the girl has more morals than you might expect because at anytime in the story she could have seduced Tsukune but she wanted for him to love her in the natural way.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
It is a good story please continue it
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This is a cool story, maybe you can have the angels invade Yokai Academy.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Shinji's not emo enough for anime or manga Canon, based on what little I've read and seen. Neither is he angry enough for ANIMA Canon.
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
then how come you haven't written it yet? this is such a good story that i'm surprised you haven't written any new chapters for quite a while! please write the next one very soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
man:(there go my thou ware school know Ikari is a human about to be kill his eve/mother show up with a wor
like all of your story's i joy reading them
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
The story has caught my attention, and I am actually cheering for Shinji in this story, and I don't want him to ever come back with Nerv, and especially his father which I hate, and he is lucky to have Moka because she is loyal and kind to him, and I think that Inner moka also loves him as well.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I love this story so far, and the Omake's are wonderful, espically the one's in chapter 3, mainly Omake #2 seeing as how all four RV girls are going to Shinji's school and they will start chasing him.
Lord Destroyer chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
If you are ever going to update this, let Shinji have both Rei and Moka, with Moka willing to share Shinji with the one person who was in the same position as he was, Rei. He and Rei were both used, and she was isolated to the point she grew practically emotionless. She even can qualify as a monster due to her Angelic origin, thanks all due to Lilith.

Speaking of Lilith, I wonder how the Rosario world's Lilith and the Eva world's Lilith will react to each other. I mean one's a small fairy thing, the other is a giant monster who, if the Japanese toy lines are to be belived, can take on the form of Rei. If you do update, that might be an interesting omake, Lilith vs Lilith, as well as Lilith/Rei confusion.
Gwen Khan chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Update pleaaasseeeee. Love it still.
Midnight Lost chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Even though it has been a few years I hope you still update this one, and Rei Unleashed and a few of the others ones I keep pestering you about ;

Anyways, your Omake at the end gave me an idea for another Rosario Vampire/Evangelion cross over that I will have to work on after I am done with Sakura's Secret and Tainted.
toby860 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
story should be continued. I wonder when you plan for the people from evaNgelion to meet back up with shinji. shinju should eventually become a half vampire before they meet.
Sam H chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
No offense, but it seems like you just replaced Tsukune's name with Shinji's, as they have nearly all the same lines... But good idea. I wish to see an Eva somehow though... not much of an Eva xover without an Eva, right?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/10/2012