Reviews for Alternating Current
sugar334 chapter 39 . 6/17/2011
This story was fantastic i loved every bit of it and was totally happy that Edward turned bk into a human again! ty
sugar334 chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
that was fantastic
reviewer chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
i wouldn't say 'next chapter' as that implies that this one is anything but a paragraph
Guest chapter 33 . 10/12/2010
what is it with 'stand in good pants'? do you mean 'stay in good pants'? as in 'don't drink to much root beer and aple cider or you'll have to buy bigger pants'?
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2010
lemme guess... he didn't notice it because he didn't hear anyone!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
OMG! I think I know what he's going to do! he's going to steal the blood alice donates?
lillay chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
:) cool. when you said edward was singing, i just imagined him as the guy playing the piano in the 'funhouse' music video. it's by pink. check it out!
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 40 . 8/5/2010
OMG Okay okay i liked the other version WAY better!

this was plain torcher to both edward and me! :(

still very creative though
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 39 . 8/5/2010
I like this story, it was very different VERY creative and nothing like I've read before but I got to be honest I'm a vampfic gal the fact that he was changed back pissed me off and sadden me at the same time :(

I really REALLY LOVED the beginning of the story, it was very dark even though is lacked lemons the darkness of the story compensated!

But all in all very original piece of work and well executed plot line! (Y) keep up the good job!

xx
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
I love root beer.

it's more glad, not gladder.

carol chapter 38 . 6/12/2010
whoa...wait! he turned into a human? nooooooo! now he is gonna die...noooooo! WHY? i mean, come on man! humans have a life span! vanpires dont! it was an adorable story (loved the ''cougar'' stuff) but the ending was...nooooooo! sorry but i cant deal with him aging, and dying...you see my point here? but good story anyway.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 40 . 3/20/2010
thanks for showing what could have happened
KerryKerry92 chapter 40 . 3/20/2010
O I that was really good. It was sad but still good. I can't decide which ending I prefer, i'm glad this is finally up. I've been waiting for the email to see what you'd write. You didn't dissapoint at all :)
Treya chapter 40 . 3/20/2010
It sounds like a typical Edward angst punishment. Sigh, sometimes it doesn't end happy. That is the woe of life though. :(
AlexisS chapter 40 . 3/19/2010
OH. MY. LORD. THAT WAS TRUELY AMAZING.

Haha, I'm ashamed to say that I haven't been keeping up with the story for awhile, so when I read this, I was like, "D: WHUT, NO WAY!" But then I went back a few chapters, began reading from where I left off, and finally understood. Ahh, so much better than what I was thinking, anyway *shrug*

So right, is this your last chapter? Cause I'll be sad that I won't see any updates from you, and I'll just have to resort to other FanFics to amuse myself. Sigh, I truely hope that you continue with more chapters.

AlexisS