Reviews for Secret Guardian
Autumnalcheese chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
RedBud-Tree, I really enjoyed the way that you described "Havard Geheim" and "Mrs. Geheim".
I especially liked the humor that will obviously follow from the relationship between Mew and Mewtwo...
Keep up the awesomeness!
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I like Mewtwo's character. Please keep this going.
Kenocka chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This story promises to be good and funny. I've never run across a Mewtwo-centered story written in quite this way. I do have to wonder why Mewtwo would choose to appear as a child instead of a teenager or young adult but I'm sure that'll be explained at some point in the future.

I'm sorry that I can't do anything more that polish your ego at this time. I can't find anything wrong with your story. Good job and keep it up!
sa chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh, how did I miss this!

Mewtwo, Mew, and gijinka... three of my favorite things. And to boot, it's well-written! A well-written pokemon fic... I haven't seen too many of those.

Hahahah, Mew... she's such an airhead. I wonder what 'Havard''s reaction will be to this turn of events...

Please continue this!
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow...you write wonderfully...

Everything is described perfectly without going overboard. This I really am looking forward to, if I can remember to come back and check for the next chapter every month...(starts mutturing the title over and over)
lilpurplebird chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
-squee- So cute! I loved the part where "Havard" aided that Roserade and really chewed the Trainer out. That was AWESOME. Though I've got to admit you've extended the Pokemon Center more than I thought it would be. Amazing how many duties Nurse Joy has caring for all kinds of infirmities. And Mew needs to learn social manners xD.

You've got a wonderful talent here, and I'm really, really excited to read more. Keep it up!
Shade40 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This looks really great. Even in this introductory chapter, you've set yourself up for lots of creative ideas. You combined the two perspectives of human and Pokemon really nicely, jumping from Nurse Joy and the trainer Lora's discussion to a parallel discussion between Chansey and Roserade. The humans have their world, the Pokemon have their own, but they are brought together. Maybe it's just me, but I think you'll have a very nice effect going with that. You have Officer Jenny and Mew communicate and it's great because it's like a private joke for the readers that "Mrs. Geheim" is so hyper-active. Perhaps you could break up your paragraphs into shorter morsels - I found my eyes tired by the thicker paragraphs - but I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors. Maybe it is a little hard imagining Mewtwo being gentle or sympathetic, but his anger at the trainer is not hard to picture at all. I'd love to read more.
Charizard Morph chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Being an avid Mewtwo fan, this immeadiatly captured my intrist, and kept it. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapters, and eagerly reading them as they come out. And kudos on your writing skills. I don't know what they were like when you were ten, but i'm sure that they've greatly improved. I couldn't find any grammar errors, and i didn't see any spelling ones either. The discriptions were good, and well written. So, have fun, keep writing, and this has promise.
Insense chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one. XD
Impy Kun chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
lulz XD

This is definitely looking amusing. XD I hope 'Havard' will be able to handle this. :P
Ri2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Mewtwo lives in Sunnyshore? As a human?

And Mew's his momma. Hehehehe!

And now he's investigating himself. HILARIOUS!