Reviews for Ultraman Shinji
Mr.unknow chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
this was not bad of a story... but i would like to see more of a series going on than a one -shot zip through story.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Eh, 3 out of 5. Good concept, not a bad fight scene, original content, and a happy ending, but it was kinda rushed and the ending was kinda jumbled. It looked like you just attached that obscure statement about Lilith as an afterthought.

Keep up the great work.
Boris the engineer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Darn that's short

I like your writing style though, I can follow what's going on unlike some fics that switch POV on you without warning.

Plot wise I think you'd do well to tangle up the Ultraman and Eva plots more, play on some of the parallels eg giant warrior with a time limited power supply, and the whole contact and being absorbed thing.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hrm. Pretty darn good, all around, but it'd be nice if the stuff you wrote out the stuff mentioned in the final paragraphs as another couple of chapters, but maybe that's just me.
TURP chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
you should try to revamp this into a long story... it has extreme potential i can tell. at least think it over anyways.
The Tomohawk chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Interesting one shot. I liked the uniqueness of the idea and the way it wrapped up so neatly at the end. Over all it was a nice bite sized story that was an excellent way to kill five minutes. (Also it was nice to see an Ultra man crossover with something you wouldn't normally expect.)
Vanipon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Iliked the story as it has a good plot and adaptation to the classic ultraman series. (I'm a fan of it)

You could write a sequel of it, detailing more what happened along the evangelion history, not to mention that since there are many more ultra warriors, you could adapt it so that two more come and help the first, like ultra seven and ultraman jack, or Ultrawoman Beth and Ultrawoman yulian as in the case of merging them with Rei and Asuka.

My idea and sugestion would be as follow:

Shinji/Ultraman

Toji/Ultraman Jack

Kaji/Ultraseven

Rei/Ultrawoman Yulian

Asuka/Ultrawoman Beth

Yui/Ultra mother

Any way this fic was a good work
BeastvsMan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That's weird. I was expecting more like Shinji making friends with the Ultraman sorta story.
Commander Galos chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Cute. Interesting. And somehow lacking, considering the qulity of your previous one-shots. I missed seeing some notes regarding Rei and Asuka's fates in this scenario, but that's okay. Also, about what happened with Lilith. I mean, did she remain on earth, or went ot accompany Ultraman? I would have loved to see an Omake having Lilith grab Ultraman, declare him her new Adam, and drag him to 'seed new planets with their children'. But oh well.

Nice story! And godspeed in all your projects. Keep 'em coming!
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
You definitely need to describe more of what happened during the other Angel battles. Still, this was a good-ass story. Nice work. Peace.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
One of the most awesome one-shots ever read.

I liked the happy ending it had for Shinji.

Wish I coulda seen at least one more fight with him as Ultraman against an Angel.

Wonder how the one at the volcano went?

Great piece of work.

Certainly would not have anything against a continuation.
1v2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
great one-shot
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I like this.
VFR6 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hey, mind if i use this idea for a fic? My friend might want to expand this idea beyond a oneshot. Can i?
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
that was short, but did you no that Zindakku Hirokai

has a story called Ultraman EVA, i hope he finnshis it.