Reviews for Choice of Doom
Mandy chapter 47 . 10/5/2015
Not bad! One, this must have taken a long time, so kudos to you! Two, I died once but went back and got the good ending the second time!
Valeria chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
If I ever meet the Doctor I'm running the other way... I died 5 times before I got to a good ending. Thanks for the adventure.
AmberKendsLacy chapter 48 . 8/18/2012
Ahhh! NO matter what I do I keep ending up here! Oh well, at least I haven't died yet so that's a bonus, awesome story! Please make more like this!
ChapuNinja chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was brilliantly written. Please write a sequel.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 47 . 4/6/2012
Sequel, Sequel! Please? This is fun.
TimeShade chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
Oops! My bad! It's because i'm not a member!
TimeShade chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
Crap, I died.

Can't log in, this website won't accept my password.
Madhatter98 chapter 47 . 9/10/2011
Haha oh lovely! Simply lovely! :D would deffenitly kill for a sequel ;D Great work, this must have taken forever to write :) i was very happy to read it though. . Ive never read anything about the eight doctor, but you've got to admit, no matter what regeneration he is, hes simply loveable :) i would love to read one of this with a bit more interaction with the doctor though lol running for my lifes very fun and all but i'd much rather be running with the doctor and not after him ahah :D But still fantastic and no matter how the story goes i'll read the sequel! . :DDD
Janus2 chapter 47 . 4/5/2011
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic
dictionary00 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
So I actually read this story over at Teaspoon but couldn't figure out how to leave a review there, so here I am :)

This is one of the most fun stories I've read in a while! I love how you included the companion cliches of Always Stick Together and Leave the Jiggery-Pokery To The Doctor. And the running, of course, always lots of running.

I was vaguely hoping to get an ending where I was a wimp the whole time and the Doctor saved the day anyway, but then told me to get lost. Though considering how crushed I was when Eight got disappointed with me trying to kill the Cybermen, maybe I'm better off with happy endings?

But yes I would stalk you for a sequel! Maybe Fitz can get himself injured next time? It's his turn...
Pliffy chapter 47 . 10/19/2010
I think you should write anther one I actully wonder since this is the last Doctor before the nth obasvey the Doctor has to leave the reader behind for he can go join the timelord mayba anther story could be about the Doctor(9th 10th or the 11th)?
Dodectron chapter 47 . 10/15/2010
Totally continue D I died a few times, but it was totally worth it. Never thought I'd say that... :P

Awesome job!
Arden chapter 49 . 8/1/2009
Brilliant! It must have taken awhile to write :D I'll admit I "died" about three times *facepalm* gotta stick together...:P

Of course I want you to continue! Just...Nothing with Rose? Pretty please? :P
Isis the Sphinx chapter 47 . 7/6/2009
You do know that these types of stories are banned by ?

I won't report you, but I'm just letting you know so that if it does happen, you'll know why.
SPG inc chapter 47 . 6/6/2009