Reviews for Learn a Little
Py687 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Pleasant. Thanks for writing.
Ice Ninja Luna chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Love it plz make another chapter
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Funny, agreed, but I do think this has the potental to be a much larger story. Though I am courious what snapped inside Jeri and Rika exactly.
MoonAssassin chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
you should write another chapter i love this fic!
Tri-Stater chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Funny. Why don't you expand it into a larger fic?

But, have it contain a fight against a wild one.
The masked author1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
*Falls on the floor laughing* that's hilarious, Rika and Jeri switching places *falls down and laughs again* that's crazy *straightens back up* when I read your summary, I could've sworn that it would end in a kiss, but not this.
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Hey, that was kinda funny.
Impmon chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
A little short but very cute. Maybe you'd consider expanding this one into a longer fanfic?
GazimonFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Wow! That was kind of neat, and funny. I can so picture that happening too. Nice story, short, but sweet.
yoshimon chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
It's really good! I love it!
Zrex V chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
A little weird, but cute. Nice.
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Cute - VERY cute. ;) I'm kinda a Juri/Ruki 'shipper... though I also like Ruki/Renamon, Juri/Leomon, and Juri/Takato... so I could easily see a budding relationship beneath the friendship you showed in the fic, whether you meant it to be there or not. ;) And it would be - and was - hilarious to see Ruki and Juri switch places, but it's moreso to see the guys reactions!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
*chuckles* Definitely *quite* amusing. I don't know if Juri *could* beat Ruki first time around, but stranger things have happened.