Reviews for Unhappy Birthday
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LMFAO! Well, at least Jonathan had a laugh. XD
The French Army chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I LOLed for a very long time on this one!

That is SO what Jervis would do on his birthday...all pissed off and everything...ha ha!
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I'm so glad I didn't previously review this. Why? Because then I would've had no reason to read it twice. And I got to say, I laughed just as hard as I did the first time. In fact, my face hurts from smiling so wide.

I think we all act like Jervis on our birthdays. It's completely well to celebrate an UN-birthday...But never a real one. Real ones are cruel and remind you of doom.

Pfft, gotta love Crane. Only he would find joy from his "best friend's" plight. I also enjoyed how he thought Tetch was acting prissy. I know I'm twisted for thinking this...but I imagined to be an odd "lover's" spat.

Sending Fangirl Love,

The Cat in the Hat

Violet Chesh chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
don't believe if i asked u this on deviantart or not but if you'd be so kind to continue this story? it's quite funny, by my username you may be able to guess who I am
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww, poor Jervis, I feel so sad for him. It's just like Jonathan to ruin the guy's birthday like that.

There's a lot of suspense when the story starts up as Jonathan searches to find the reason Jervis locked himself in his room. When he found out how sad he was when he said, "“Don’t you DARE mention anything about unbirthdays today!”" I thought Jonathan would get the hint and have some caring feelings for him. Instead he goes and laughs at Jervis then mocks him. Then he thinks Jervis is the insane one when he just ruined the special day. That's a very Jonathan thing to do. Great work with the characters.

The reactions are very realistic and true to the characters. I don't blame Jervis for being upset when his supposed "friend" treated him like that. The line that I really liked was, "his usually gentle features contorted in fury." That right there captured the amount of emotion.

Good work with this story.
crowscrow chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Cute! :D
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Poor Jervis. It's really wierd, but I sometimes feel connected to him because we react to things in the same ways. When he opened the door and shot Crane a dirty look, Iwas going "OMG, that's exactly what I would have done."