Reviews for Promise
WindRush chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Gah, so cute!
suicidal-seme chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
To answer your question, yes. Me 'n my sister were all mushy and aw'ing through the whole thing. And of course, it made me think about my love too :3
akuroku fan on fire chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
aw, so cutee *glomps* you cannot escape me you must complete your trilogy...MWAHAHA PHERE ME! *tackle glomps her again when she tries to escape*
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww. That was really cute. I like this alot.
Sexy-Tacos-Emo-Waffles chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow. That was just so fluffy; you can literally see their love; it's almost as if I'm some creepy stalker watching them through a window, it's so real x3 I love love love all your stories! 3 This is just so sweet! (haha, there are some pretty opposite ones too hehheh LOL kay.. but I still like them all the same)
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
D: No first review? -fail- I went to Hershey Park for a competition, so when you published this I wasn't here I was in Pennsylvania. Best part my advanced got a superior rating highest rating you can get okay One thing I actually related to in this was the 'your my other half' part cause I have a friend who shares my name we like almost complete opposites xD Plus this had so much fluffy goodness i thought I got a cavity from it xD And to answer your question yes, yes I can I feel emotions in things all the time that's why i think my computer hates me sometimes c:

-Twister Atma
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I think you did convey the emotions and instability (through worry) from Axel and Roxas fairly well. It wasn't overstated or exaggerated but they were definitely there. Well done
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Ah. I can feel the emotions Terra!. This is really awesome! I-I can't...I can't come up with words. I can see where Roxas is coming from and where Axel is coming from too.
LILMISSS chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Swet. You made Roxas seem like a child in the early paragraphs, which I find really cute. Obviously, I can feel the emotions! (My heart's brimming with the love now! YAAYEE!)

No grammatical errors (or so I have read), and it was...cute and sweet and oh-so LOVING

-LILMIS!
Wow this doesn't exist anymore chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
so cute! oh, and also, update harmony plz! i had avery nice chat wth one of the ppl who drew a fanart for it XD
KiteFight chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Yes, I can totally feel the love! So sweet! Squee!