Reviews for As the Crow Flies
Redresal chapter 1 . 4/11
The official Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover had the Doctor going to the Star Trek universe, and he wasn't dealt with by the Q. Whether or not the Q would deal with him, or whether he would deal with them, is a matter of opinion. I wish I understood fanfic writers. They say they're Doctor Who fans, yet they write at great length about how he's got it coming.
Drift Kite chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I remember reading this when it was a few months after it came out (at the time I didn't have an account here on ), 3 years ago. It felt so confusing reading this, with all the small details that were inter-changingly connecting throughout the story (and because of my underdeveloped logical thinking skills as well as proficiency in the English language all those years ago), yet...

It made sense... and felt really sad...

You get want I mean?

Well anyway, I was reminiscing about old, good fanfics that I had read over the years and suddenly thought of reading this again, as well as review it as I have an account now and I want to show my support in this story. Needless to say, it made more sense now and that sad and pity feelings emerged back.

This story will always be one of my favourites in this website for its ingenuity and brilliant-ness. Also, it reminded me of a life before what I have now, and it brought that feeling of nostalgia... *deeply sighs*

...

*ahem* Please excuse me for that awkward moment. Hehe..

Anyway, I really wish this had more reviews that it obviously deserves. :/ Okay, better cut this short.
Excellent work on this story! :D I hope to read more quality stuffs like this in the future.

Cheers! :)
BobsHair chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I'm gonna go cry now
*sniff*
Good job
IDeclareATimeWar chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is downright incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Like I said, never mind. It no longer matters, because House has come to an end.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover is Assimilation squared. You've watched Doctor Who a long time? Why would anyone who's done so want to write a fanfic about the Doctor's demise? Not everyone thinks Q would do for him, and since going to the Trek universe in said crossover doesn't lead to that...look, never mind. You know the Futurama gag about celebrity heads in jars? There is a Futurama T-shirt showing the heads of TV Doctors in jars. Two of them are the Doctor and Gregory House. So this crossover has happened, even if it's just a Futurama gag. I can't do a throwaway account because I'm using someone else's computer, which can only do anonymous reviews. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
About your notes-
The Doctor admits he came up with the name John Smith, doesn't he? And yes, he and House don't have sex, but come on, they kiss. The Doctor's dream about Rose does seem pretty erotic. And no one knows what he really dreams about.
As you probably know, there is now a real Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover. Does the Doctor get destroyed by the Q?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This does get things about Doctor Who wrong.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Holy hell. I just. I have no idea what to say, but I have to say something. This is... amazing. Your writing is incredible in all ways. Perfect voice, the descriptions creative and colorful without being too distracting.

I'm proud to say I suspected it from nearly the beginning, but the way this was written was so incredible that it took my emotions right along for the ride anyway. I almost cried many, many times, so is it a little bit weird that I want this story to be canon? For both shows? It's just... beautiful and so fitting and gorgeous and just. Well.

The only fitting way to end this review and really summarize my feelings would probably be a long, drawn out incoherent noise. I will do my best to spare you.
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
There are no words for this. The best one I can go with is brilliant.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This makes perfect sense, how else could House come up with all of those diagnosis' if he wasn't a Time Lord, because as a Time Lord, his brain is wired completely different from any mere human and therefore able to do what he does best, figure out what is wrong with someone and treat it, where no one else was able to. And like The Doctor, he too has his companions, which change also from time to time (although Wilson is the most consistent). WOW. Thank You. TTFN
mark3232 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This gets quite a few things about Doctor Who wrong. For example, it wasn't actually the Doctor who came up with the name John Smith. He has an erotic dream about Rose-what am I saying? He gets it on with HOUSE.
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
DAMN. That was just... indescribable.

I've never watched House, MD, but I could reeally feel the characters in the story.

I had a feeling that it might be something liek that- but I thought it would be the Master, a kind of repeat on the whole YANA thing and stuff. The fact of who he is just makes it all the more heart-breaking
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This goes overboard by claiming that the Doctor had erotic dreams about Rose. And Jamie Mccrimmon came up with the name John Smith, not the Doctor. In The Wheel in Space.
irezel chapter 1 . 2/4/2012