Reviews for Cure for a Rainy Day
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved it. It's nice to see Ron get a taste of his own medicine. That, and I much prefer Harry/Hermione to Ron/Hermione any day.
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow! That was very good! I love how you kinda implied a bit of Harmony at the end like that. Very well written, and I hope to hear more from you soon! ]
call us crazy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wow, this is really amazing. okay, so i probably overuse that word, but its your own fault. i can't say enough how wonderfully you portray emotions. i cant get enough of your work!
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it! Not a fan of Ron/Hermione at all so any harry/hermione interaction works for me! lol really well written too! :)
badkidoh chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this storyline was very good
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I loved this story-very in character all the way through, brilliant, funny, and perfectly-pitched. It's definitely going on my favorites list. Well done. :)
CJ86 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Your story is adorable.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw! So sweet. Brillant work! :-D
kag20 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Such a lovely story. The description was very good. I loved the entire story. I highly recommend that you make a sequel to this one shot. I would love to see what happens. :)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I like. Very good writing. I like how you slowed it along slowly and really kept it up in the air. It wa a fun piece to read.

Til later readings
BeautifulPieces chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Aww so cute...

I love it
periwinkle19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hi CoffeeQueen,

I must say, I like this story. I like the way you used Harry and Hermione's friendship and twisted it up but at the same time still keeping there bond as best friends. The way you wrote it was beautiful. I don't quite get the third to the last paragraph though. Aside from that really good.
Une Rose chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this made me smile! twas so cute! and sad! and perfect!

twas so well written, one of the best i've ever read! i loved your word choice! twas so beautiful!

good job, and keep being hip!