Reviews for The Doll House
Shanda chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Fuck yeah! I so want to see Edward playing the game. But even though I know he'll kick ass, or kill for that matter, Bella will prove to be a distraction since she can't not do something to help and Edward wants to immobilize her. Emmett and Rosalie are cute. And it was so sweet of Emmett to offer to take one for the team. And Bella fucking rox! I was so with her on the whole "if I annoy you so much why do you hang around me" speech; Edward is pretty fucking moody, and that's an understatement. Question: has Edward always been this ... cave man, reserved, sexy dude or is this a recent change because of what happened to his sister (who I'm assuming is Alice); what was Edward like before the hunters?
Craniopagus chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I really liked this chapter. Good job.

Update soon.

)Nightmare(
ZoooeeexD chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
this is a great story i think u should continue it
SilverMusic chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
i like how u added the twist of having 2 other hunters distract bella and the group while their real target was rosalie and emmett. this story is definitely creepin me out. i cant wait 4 the next part. hope u feel better soon
unknown men chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TwiHard Bailey chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Rosalie brought Emmett back just like she does in canon. I loved that. Bree was creepy. I can't wait to see what happens next.
HelloGinny chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I think bringing in Bree and Riley was a nice touch. I sometimes forget about them.
Gabby chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I loved the last line. It made me so anxious for the next chapter.
PrissaKrissa chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
edward is in protective mode it seems. and yay a kiss!
TwilightJemS chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
That must really suck... getting a cold just when summer is starting! Hope you get well soon! And I agree, this chapter was excellently creepy!
Crazykookey chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
This is one of the most captivating stories I've ever read. I love everything that has happened so far. You are an incredible writer and anyone who says otherwise needs to expand their horizons. Keep writing! :)
S-murderinc chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
o i love this. great chapters
minatilldawn chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i like your story
OmgezerzItsCassie chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
yay another chapter lol i loved it cant wait till u update

btw get well and take ur time so u can feel betyter lol
CAUTION-dazzler chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
They are soo lucky they have edward w/ them xD and emmet :D

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »