Reviews for The Doll House
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
We got a little lip action! Me likey! I know this isnt appropriate but are we gonna have some "I might die but wanna die happy" sex. I mean, if I was gonna go I cant think of a better way and would want to do it at least one more time! I know, I am a perv who cant get enough! Cant wait to se how this plays out!
hooker81 chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
lol about you sounding creepy because of your cold! Love the story it really freaked the shit out of me! Great! :)
BlueAngel01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
c'est magnificant..mua!
i-heart-music-is-life chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
very different from your other story but i still like it. cant wait for the next chapter
OmgezerzItsCassie chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
i love this story cant wait 4 the update
AquaGirl16 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Edwards alittle aggresive aint he? Well What will happen when they go to get the parts of emmetts truck? Will the 'killers' find them will edward and bella have to distract them? What will happen? Please update ASAP! PLEASE AND THANKS!

~*AquaGirl16*~
Craniopagus chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Update, update, update!

YOU NEED TO UPDATE!

Please?

)Nightmare(
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Great story. Just for clarification this is AH right? And the hunters are just fuck heads and not vamps.

Well laurent is dead so yeah...

but confirmation would be nice anyways please.

:) i'm such a douche
1807969 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
dude, i have no idea what the hell is goin' on but i love this story. i'm reading your other story too, and i gotta say, you're talented. and i love emmett as an addition to the story, he always liven things up. and seriously? lauren getting jealous because edward bit bella? lol. funny stuff.
CAUTION-dazzler chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Hah, yay! Emmetts here! :D I just love edwards "bad boy" attitude xD cant wait for the next chapter.
rock'n'roll-princess chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
This story is nearly as awesome as the other one. I like it! At first I thought it would be predictable, like all the camping horror movies/stories...but swap the monsters for crazy hunters and whack in an Edward and its frickin awesome! Please update soon. ]
MarisaWrites chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Hey. I liked your other story so well, I thought I'd try this one out. I have to say I prefer reading comedy over horror, but since suspense is what you're going for in this one, you're definitely getting the job done. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Shanda chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
O, and Edward ACTUALLY biting Bella... .HOT. (trying not to swear but it would totally convey the hotness better I think). BTW, I'm guessing J wasn't there when E did that. If he was then since we didn't hear about it in this chapter, I'm sure we'll hear about it in the next. K... I think that's it... yep. Except, just like everyone else, I'm curious as to who gets to stay and who doesn't but more so what decides that (hope Eric [and you'll never hear this again from me about this person but..] and Tanya are okay).

K..sigh.. Sexy, Mountain man teasing the beauty next door brunette and rescuing his baby sister is the best!
Shanda chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I am so fucking loving this! I don't know what the hell is going on but that's what so f** amazing about this story. I haven't read anything like this on fanfiction EVER so you're definitely an original... a VERY talented original. O.M.F.G. Edward is so f** delectable in this characterization. He is mysterious and sexy and I am so thinking along the lines of Bella with the whole "in danger of losing my life here but incredibly aroused" line of thinking ;] So, are the hunters humans? Is Edward? Really, how in the world did you come up with this plot (esp. for Edward gr...); was it movie inspired because it's so captivating and realistic and visual that I wouldn't be suprised. I'm so addicted now ] Update as soon as you can. O, Emmett's entrance was priceless, Tyler was a dick and deserved what he got, I hope Lauren is somehow used as a distraction, I hope Jake makes it, I'd love to have more sexy/dangerous ExB time, Rose is... badass? and does anyone besides me think it was stupid to send BOTH of the doctors back to safety?
ann smith chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
i really like your story so far:)

please update soon cuz i can't wait 2 c what happens next lol