Reviews for The Doll House
Kitora chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
O.O WOW. now thats a story. WHY DO THEY WANT JAKE ALIVE? i'm begging you please don't make me wait you need to update. i'll give you lemon pie (
Cheekie Tinks chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
hey, lovin the story as i said before, but u keep stoppin it when it gets to the good bits. I like wat u did though bringing in Emmett and the Edward and Bella thing pretty funny. Keep updating pls ur keepin me in suspense. Which u should laugh about.
hollyyyyyx chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
purely amazing!
Unknown Men chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Ft. I don't want to log in. Too lazy.

Anyway.

UPDATE. :

Rly gud btw. ;D
Tbf-DB chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
THANK YOU! Tyler was really getting on my nerves, and everyone loves Emmett. I'm really liking Rosalie too.
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
No offense to Tyler but we like Emmett better anyway! Please tell me they get to safety somehow... with all the sexual tension between Edward and Bella they are gonna rip the roof off the place and I cant wait to read that! I love the action of this story... its unlike all the others I have read! Cant wait for more!
TwiHard Bailey chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
I'm very excited about Edward being with the group now. Hopefully more will happen between him and Bella even while they're trying to stay alive.
Gabby chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Yay for Emmett and yay for Edward biting Bella.
Gabby chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Aw. Sam came back for Leah. That was precious.
Gabby chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Sigh. Edward. Need more Edward.
Gabby chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
The part with Tanya was funny. I hope you killed Royce. He deserves it.
Gabby chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
The title of this chapter says it perfectly. I can't wait to see what happens next.
TwilightJemS chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Edward bit Bella! Without whining even!

I love how your brought Emmett into the story! Are you planning on Jasper and/or Alice joining the plot as well?
t chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
lady ..

sexual, scary, horror - JUST ALL SORTS of suspense in one.

im so excited!