Reviews for Interlude From Reality
bethelove chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
great job
Madances chapter 13 . 5/14/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I an looking forward to the next one.

Tracy
Terry Kay chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
Sorry, I got caught up in the story and couldn't stop for each chapter review. Great work! Thank you!

PS would love to read the story about Marcus and catching Riley. I like where I think you're heading...
Terry Kay chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Oh good! I was afraid Marcus was dead there for a minute. But what kind of trouble can our favorite couple get into while left alone...? This should be ve-er-ry interesting.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
Wonderful, romantic and very suspenseful story-would love to see a follow-up to this-this story kept me on the edge of my seat for quite a few nights:)

-Jennifer
dom77 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Thanks. It was a terrific story, and if you want(and can) write more, I'll be here to read...
berniej chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Well at least this time it wasn't to much of a cliff hanger! So she's getting bits of her memory back..bet there are a few Scarecrow wishes she wouldn't huh?. I sense danger ahead things never are that easy when these two are involved so I will wait(fairly patiently!) for more soon,

Thanks for sharing and updating so quickly too

berniej chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
AGGH, Who is coming ? no I'm not the impatient type what makes you think that! Seriously very good both of ours are not at their best and someone, we know, is bound to be looking for them and not to help..I'll be driving myself mad all day wondering whats next..so congratulations cliff hangers work!

Thank you for sharing hope there's more soon

berniej chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Hi, I've only just caught this,I've been catching up on all the complete stories first, but as I'm getting through them I thought I'd check some still to be finished. So poor Amanda and Lee! neither know how to deal with the situation and if it wasn't so funny it would be tragic.I trust you'll bring them home alright..and together?. I loved this series years ago and am o pleased to be able to watch it again on dvd it's brought a lot of memories with it and I'm so glad they ended up together I always thought they should..I'm pretty certain the final season wasn't shown here in the UK so I got a bonus too, and now there are wonderful fanfics to read as well..keeps me happy for a while anyway.

Looking forward to the rest of this thank you so much for sharing