Reviews for Surgery
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Sounds ominous. The ending...
Eris-R-Renee chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Urm, the ending of the first gave me the idea there would be some angst and stuff...many some past memories stirred up. Either way, I like the story. :)
Eris-R-Renee
Goomba chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I like injured Kirk just as much as everyone else - but I also like a story to be realistic and true to character. Unfortunately - though I like the thought of Kirk being 'sick' I just cannot believe it would unfold on the bridge in this way - Spock would have sent him to sick-bay for privacy reasons. Thank you for the dreamy concept though - Cheers Jen
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great start!
TheSoulmater chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Aww this was really sweet, loved the relationships between everybody! Good job. X
ecsuss chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
ah that was so cute! Thanks
Rei6 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Aw -that was simply adorable!

Jim is the cutest thing. I loved how Bones and Uhura were both so sweet with him and comforted him. Loved your Spock, too.

Great fic! There's never enough hurt!Kirk out there. ;)
IronHeartWriter chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
This story was ULTRA cute! Good job on it!
axie-chan chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
That was cute!
SgtPepperChick chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
love it!Can you do another chapter?PLEASE?I really want to know what Spock and Uhura want to tell everyone!:)

You Faithful Reader-

ClaireBear
sexypancake chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Ah! This story was just filled with lots of love. I like the relationship Jim and Uhura have in this story. It's different from any other I've read so far. And Bones kissing Jim's forehead was ultra cute. Thanks for writing such a sweet fic.
Hse Hissie chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
i love this story, you should write more
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
AH LOVE THIS STORY! XD I love Jim's line "i miss my chair" LOL XD and am i you #1 fangirl? cause i am i feel special! 3 o'_'o THANK-YOU FOR UPDATING!

and if you writing another chapter Jim should totally rip his stiches open cause he dosen't like to listen to bones at all! XD LOL he'll just start bleeding and everyone will freak out AH THAT WOULD BE A SICK CHAPTER! and i love how i some how magicly keep making this story longer LOL oh well it awesome! LOVE YOU!3
realistjoker chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Loved this story, please do another Kirk and McCoy story
apenforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
*giggles* I love this first chapter-will read two & three for sure, keep writing.