Reviews for Understanding
RositaLG chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This broke my heart. Brutally perfectly beautiful.

"To be part of him, forever. To be the one person who got to participate in the intimate tradition of talking to your loved one after they have gone. It had rocked her to realise the connection between the word 'Booth' and 'loved one', but she had carried on as though she hadn't had the realisation. She loved Booth. It all seemed so insignificant now. Everything and nothing mattered all at once. They were the centre. They were meant to hold. She trusted him to come back to her on that one base fact. They must hold. Their team, their lives, all of it; depending on them. She couldn't do it alone. She couldn't do it without him. She cries. Succumbing to one of the many moments of weakness she'd had over the past few hours...days? She can't remember. It doesn't matter. Booth matters."

I couldn't even cut it up because that's how awesome it is. It just blew my mind all over the wall. :)

"She wonders, as everyone tries to convince her to go home, why no one remembers what happened last time. She remembers."

Stabbed me in the chest. You may know that I have an addiction to Wannabe in the Weeds/The Hole in the Heart and a variety of theories about those two eps but I just love when the references come up and surprise me. This was one of those moments. Absolutely amazing Em!
Cheeky-Chops chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
You got Brennan's thoughts very true to character. I really loved it. Well done.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
great shot. look forward to more from you
crazycamera chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Love it!
M. Rig chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice work- I can't wait to see where you go with this! Love how you intoduced the angsty idea of such an awful tradition... Thanks!
luv0817 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
What is FOX doing to me! GAH! You're SO right, this is definitely a time of need.

You wrote Brennan just as she would be; in wait for the one she loves, So lovely. :D

I love the narration woven into the episode; true feelings were revealed in a way of separate togetherness- if that makes any sense at all.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
great story, it is wonderful.
SabrinaEden chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw! *Cries a little inside.* That was awesome! Please write more one-shots soon x x
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I loved it!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
good... good work!

HawkAngel
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
that was good loved it
Deja and Darcie chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I don't see any problem in being Booth/Brennan/bed oriented. It has a nice ring to it, right? What are those writers thinking?

Anyway, you've written a very good piece. I love how you've linked it to WitW and PitH. You know that there are lingering issues from that time he was dead. And I can see her not letting him out of her sight because she was scared he would just disappear. Good fic.

~Deja
Negative Space Squint chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this was very good and oh so angsty :) I enjoyed it!
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I think this was perfect.
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I love this line:

She had already made the most important discovery of her life; she didn’t need any more time.

That perfectly encapsulates what I saw from Brennan in that hospital room. Good job!