Reviews for March of the Eggmans
SonAmyDude1 chapter 18 . 4/11/2011
whats the sequal called?and will sonic be in it?
SonAmyDude1 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
het love the story. and pen,his personality is just like shadow...exept...he's a pen. LOL! anyway,love the story!
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
*lets out Rabbid scream* Those Eggmans never give up, do they?

NOW it's a nice finish! And Pen, you're too... refined for my taste. Lighten up and be more like Sword (minus the density, of course)!
InuNarufan01 chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
This was great story, I can't wait for the sequel!
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 17 . 7/18/2010
*finds Kelvin and shoots him* Can't let YOU do that, Kelvin.

Excellent finish!
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
I really love this story! I also love the first one too. Sonic the Thief? It's such a great read. Pen and Sword are pretty amazing as well. If you want to separate the scenes, why don't you use the bar icon the website provides you with? It automatically gives you a break line an looks like this: _

That could help, otherwise just mentioning the characters involved in a specific scene work too.
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
Another problem... *sees Pen and Sword glaring* OK! I lied! No more problems. I swear! *runs away*
01SonAmy01 chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
i like! i love! :D so much excitement! great work!

oh and sword! keep goin after pen! ;D

u kno u cant resist her, pen! haha
InuNarufan01 chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Well, I like the whole idea of the entire story thus far and I will definitly will keep reading. But there are some things I want to point out. First of all, I have a very short attention span and when a story keeps hammering you with fighting non-stop I kinda of get bored reading it. Two, I kind of get annoyed that this story is mostly made up of dialogue, when there should me more description. For example, Maybe describe thier surroundings a lot more. Finally, It makes the story a little difficult when you make scene changes. Maybe you should make a divider of some sort. Overall, I love the OC character and the plot.
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Pen, you is so darn emo. Cheer up!

I just thought of something: can't Gauge just suck the electricity out of the bots?

Chapter is good, though!
the-dreary-unicorn chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Continuing to enjoy. ;D A fine chapter...That's all I really can say...0/o

On to the next!
the-dreary-unicorn chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Foiled yet again. Poor Sonic. ...

Yay to Rouge for her badassery and Tails for being...Tails. I can't wait to see what happens now! Everyone is finally coming together in a sort of group...Wonder what will become of the paths that have intertwined? (*tries to say that sentence really cool-like*)
the-dreary-unicorn chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
"Tails and him"

Nuu! Don't. It should read 'Tails and Gauge,' despite your unwanting to overuse names.

Speaking of names, you could replace many of these "Tails," "Gauge," "Blaze," etcs, with pronouns such as 'he' or 'she.' If not then it becomes stiff and a bit jarring to read.

Tails and his crazy inventions and tests. I love that little guy. Did I mention I loved that guy? I think I did. Another cool chapter in my book. This story is really fun to read because it's so to the point and upbeat, like a SatAm cartoon. I keep moving on just to see where the weave takes me next. .

Speaking of stories...could I get a review or two for my Sonic one? I know I'm bad to ask in this manner instead of a PM, I just personally despise PMs...so...yeah...You can be really harsh or really sweet or whatever, IDC so long as it gets some pretty reviews...reviews be...sparkly...0.o
the-dreary-unicorn chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Loved the classic spoiling of a love(?) confession. Oh, that silly Tails.

It would be really nice to have some notice when you change characters...I mean you're jumping from one to other here. The writing is wonderful, but confusing if I'm not sure where I am and what character I'm looking at.

All it takes is centering your cursor and adding a line or something to let us know you're changing viewpoint.

Sorry if that sounded mean, just trying to help!

Besides, I am still enjoying this highly! .
the-dreary-unicorn chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Well, not much has been revealed yet, so I cannot say with clarity that I know what's going on here.

But I am still loving your short, sweet style, and the suspense is continually racheted up here.

On to the next!