Reviews for Educating Ayaka
magic135 chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
did negi and ayaka do it?
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
total shotacon, and i'm not really into that, but for some reason this was great! i especially like the idea of the couple waiting until negi is truly old enough and the end with the whole class looking after their sensei.
Indurrago chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Interesting read, yes I've been wanting to see a NegixAyaka story for awhile that doesn't end depressingly. I liked the Takane bit, seriously she's so underused in the fandom, I'd like to see a fanfic dedicated only to NegixTakane for once. I remember reading a NegixMei chapter from your story DayinDoors but Takane needs more love imo. Thanks again.
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
ok that was pretty good. never really liked the class rep and negi pairing but this story proved me wrong at least that it is possible to have a good story come outta that pairing to my satisfaction. Keep up the good work
Spaz chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
I haven't read any of your fics in a while... Don't mind me, I'm just an old reader of fanfiction. Anyways, your fic.

The premise of the story mostly original, and the execution could use a little working. Here's what I mean.

Negi being a teacher obviously means he would handle the duties of a teacher, where one of them is being a part of parent conferences. Yet, the most of a parents conference we see is with Asuna or Konoka with the headmaster, and the former doesn't really count. Point is, this was an aspect that hasn't been touched on yet in fanfiction, and I applaud you for that.

Now the hard part. As I said before, I used to read your fics before. I stopped reading because... Well, I just stopped reading fanfiction. Anyways, when I was a younger person, I thought your stories were awesome: they were funny, and sometimes dramatic. I acknowledge that you have this talent now, but there's just this one thing: you insert another personality into characters.

Everyone knows that Negi is this Welsh/English gentleman and tries to uphold these traits, and I also understand the sentiment behind tweaking his character a bit. But, purposely changing his attitude of a wild, affectionate beast doesn't suit him. Negi is trying develop a backbone, so give the time for him to develop it, or, be a cheap shot and say your story occurs in the future. Bottom line, Negi isn't Austin Powers, yet. One last thing, was it really necessary to scold Asuna with his one word? I mean, Negi really needed to talk to Ayaka, but Asuna isn't ignorant; they've been through a lot before, so why her ignorance and then the OOC-ness?

With this in mind, I hope you appreciate this review; you write very well, even with a few flaws, and never stop reading Negima.
Havelock Vetinari chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Brilliant. That's all I can say. I have spent the past week surfing through the entire negima section, and this is definately going to be added to my list of about a dozen or two, maximum, (out of nearly 1500) that are any good. Plus, not kono-setsu! I like the pairing, but there is almost nothing but Kono-setsu on ! I think you got the characters down perfectly. Brilliant, hope to see more.
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Another fantastic Negima story, and especially with my *favorite* pairing!
Galerians chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Well, I have to admit. This story is tremendously good! One of the best story I have read since I found this site! The only thing I found wrong in this fic was of Negi wanting sex. That's all.
Omega Overlord chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Beautiful story... there really aren't enough of these fics out there. Excellent job.
Anzer'ke chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
And at ten years old I was a perfect gentleman. With regards to my conduct around women I still am.

I say this because I'm getting a tad sick of people going on about how Negi 'couldn't possibly' be a perfect gentleman.

It isn't nearly as hard as people think, also for most people I've known who were raised in that fashion (I was hit with a spiky stick whenever I was unchivalrous XD)treat it as a matter of personal pride and respect.

But it's your story and it's a great one (I just love the idea of a handgun sticking out of Mana's bathing supplies), just saying that being a perfect gentleman is certainly possible. And that's that.

You write well, please let me 'borrow' your brain.

Peace out and Rock on,

iloveanime2008 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
hehehe, that's good story, i do think that Ayaka should have some Negi lovin' for a change, but I'm more of a Eva, Chachamaru, Yue, Nodoka and Kaede pairings or even Setsuna and maybe Chisame, but this story is great please write more, more lol.

From Negima fan.
Alpha HD chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Great story, This is one of the few decent AyakaNegicentric fics I've read, and having the whole class, save for Ayaka, got pactiofied by Negi, and some, Stripper bashing in it, I just have to say this is friggin awesome in many levels aye?
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Ahahaha. Nice. XD I love Ayaka hehe. She and Negi would make a hot couple XP
Devil Hunter Kira F Sparda chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
This is a good fic!

No wonder Negi's a chick magnet!

Good work Ayaka!

And good work to you Ambrant! This is quite a romantic fic! *Two thumbs up for you pal*