Reviews for The List
ghost.of.ravenclaw.tower chapter 1 . 4/26
This is what I've been waiting for, although I must say I ship rlsb pretty hardcore, tonks is incredibly badass. And your point about Remus being third most popular in the school, headcanon he was absolutely drop dead gorgeous at school. As were Sirius and James. Yeah, I got it bad too.
AVeryHappyPerson chapter 1 . 4/5
You, are right. All the way. Multicoloured werewolves for the win
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh no - I don't hate this at all!
THIS IS BRILLIANT XD XD XD
Bob chapter 1 . 2/20
All true. Edward cant even fight. He just runs
FishieWeasleyLupin chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I died. Multicolored Werewolf Children?! XD
OOANDISAOO chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is a total kick in the arse for stephenie Meyer and I could not have love it more. Jajajaja I really love Thonks now, she's a brave woman and I really respect that, 'cause she really showed her love.
NightmarePrince chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
A) Colour Changing Werewolf Babies Rule
B) Teddy Lupin is an awesome name, Reneesme Cullen sounds like a sickness
C) R/T died warriors, fighting for their son's future.
Hence I love these Remus and Tonks.
Camarada Arlette chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Definitely Edward and Bella are not better than Lupin and Tonks. I'm totally agree with you. Even, the second characters on Twilight are more interesting than Edward and Bella (Alice and Jasper or Carlisle and Esme). They're so f*ckng annoying. They were all the book just making out and Edward it's such a prick and and... I don't know I just LOVE Tonks and Luppin so much. And I read the twilight books only because Alice and Jasper are so cute...
Ummay Winchester chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This HAS TO BE the BEST thing ever written. I mean i agree with every SINGLE reason. Bt dont forget that R/T died as warriors while E/B live their richie rich life on the money of his father!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
You, my dear, are a goddess. A f*cking GODDESS. And I usually don't make it a point to swear, so you know I'm serious. I agree with every point you have on here especially: TEDDY IS A MUCH COOLER NAME THAN RENESMEE.

Cheers *clinks imaginary butterbeers* and keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
just... thank you
Bookworms will rule the world chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
True. So true. Btw, check out my profile, for '3 reasons BellaxEdward shoul not be a thing'. This is hilarious. Also, I dare you to actually find 100 reasons B/E are better. I know a boy named Edward, his best friend is Jacob, and they go to the same school as a girl named Bella. Is that weird or what?
Oceanwriter3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Robert Pattinson admitted HIMSELF that if he wasn't apart of the Twilight movies he'd hate it. And he preferred playing Cedric over Edward.
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
your list was awesome! you are awesome! WICKED!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
You cant really compare the two genera. Theyre entirely different and each one has its essense.
Twilight series is a part fiction focussed on The Bella-Edward love story and written exactly the way a 17 year old would think and be.
Harry Potter on the other hand is a complete fiction which has friendship, good vs evil, family love as centric themes..

PS- I am a potterhead and I'm also a twihard.