Reviews for The List
The Creator of Humanoidtale chapter 1 . 3/19
It's the middle of the night and I am reading this and OMFG I have it bad too. CRAP WHAT IS THIS FANDOM DOIND TO ME I CAN'T SLEEP NOW AND NOW I'M CRYING BECAUSE OF THIS FOR SOME REASON AND YOU ARE AWESOME. Yes I am crazy. A crazy potter head. FEAR THIS ALL CONQUERING FANDOM! Okaaayy... I should sleep now. O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I have never been more proud to be a potterhead!
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Numbers 8, 33, and 50 all say the same thing just to let you know. Btw I couldn't stop laughing at some of the things on this list.
harryislife chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Really, really good. So true
Pucelechat chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Multicoloured werewolves! Love remus and tonks!
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This is what I've been waiting for, although I must say I ship rlsb pretty hardcore, tonks is incredibly badass. And your point about Remus being third most popular in the school, headcanon he was absolutely drop dead gorgeous at school. As were Sirius and James. Yeah, I got it bad too.
AVeryHappyPerson chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
You, are right. All the way. Multicoloured werewolves for the win
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Oh no - I don't hate this at all!
Bob chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
All true. Edward cant even fight. He just runs
fishielock chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I died. Multicolored Werewolf Children?! XD
OOANDISAOO chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is a total kick in the arse for stephenie Meyer and I could not have love it more. Jajajaja I really love Thonks now, she's a brave woman and I really respect that, 'cause she really showed her love.
NightmarePrince chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
A) Colour Changing Werewolf Babies Rule
B) Teddy Lupin is an awesome name, Reneesme Cullen sounds like a sickness
C) R/T died warriors, fighting for their son's future.
Hence I love these Remus and Tonks.
Camarada Arlette chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Definitely Edward and Bella are not better than Lupin and Tonks. I'm totally agree with you. Even, the second characters on Twilight are more interesting than Edward and Bella (Alice and Jasper or Carlisle and Esme). They're so f*ckng annoying. They were all the book just making out and Edward it's such a prick and and... I don't know I just LOVE Tonks and Luppin so much. And I read the twilight books only because Alice and Jasper are so cute...
Ummay Winchester chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This HAS TO BE the BEST thing ever written. I mean i agree with every SINGLE reason. Bt dont forget that R/T died as warriors while E/B live their richie rich life on the money of his father!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
You, my dear, are a goddess. A f*cking GODDESS. And I usually don't make it a point to swear, so you know I'm serious. I agree with every point you have on here especially: TEDDY IS A MUCH COOLER NAME THAN RENESMEE.

Cheers *clinks imaginary butterbeers* and keep writing.