Reviews for The Quiet is Calling
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 4/6
You made me cry. This was really good. Great writing reflecting Sookie's anguish. I loved how they reunited. Just wish that Eric had fought them and ran away with Sook.
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
okay that was different... so sad at the end you made me cry here at work, glad everyone is gone already. it was a nice story but very sad the bond killed them both. at least they found each other again before the end. i feel sorry for whoever finds her not going to be a happy time. thank you Kristie
jax chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
talk about a tragic story. I've got tears in my eyes now... well written.
JOY F chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i am sitting here sobbing what a power and moving story
luvvamps chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Breathtaking. They so belong together!
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
elliemae71 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow. I love them all but want to see such longer versions. I love your writing style, and these shorts are better than any other fan fic shorts I've read. Oh but I crave more.

Donna
k chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Bleck
RubySun03 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hmm, can't write review cause of the tears...No really very good story, but one I don't care to read again because it is so sad. Maybe you should change the genre to angst. Your writing is lovely though and you are an amazing story teller. Thanks for the great stories!
phnx51 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I think my heart is broken. I hate endings like this that haunt me for days. But that's a compliment to the author. A powerful story you've written here.
outinritefield1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, that was intense. So very well written. It actually brought a tear to my eye. Amazing job.
MamaV chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I got an alert for your most recent story and was surprised that I had missed this one. Wow! Very, very emotional (sniff, sniff). I hope this isn't the way it really turns out in the end of CH's Sookie Stackhouse's series.
VampFan4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Can't believe I hadn't read this already, so tragic, makes you think twice about wasting even a second of your life.
Grace1105 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow...that was intense! Had me "leaking" half way through...

All of your stories are beautifully written...but I have to agree with the other reviewer...no more killing off Eric. :)

Thanks for writing! Look forward to reading more...
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This story is so agonizing! I don't mean that in a bad way. As I am writing this, there are tears still in my eyes from crying. You moved me so much! Even though I do not have someone I love like Sookie, I could feel her pain and imagine my own-if I had a loved one-as she was hugging him goodbye and was staked. I can't believe Victor (well, maybe I can). would do such a evil act like killing her bonded while they were holding one another. I can't imagine Sookie's horror. Its a coincidence that as I finished reading this, the sun was starting to come up. :'(