Reviews for House, interrupted
rawr52 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Well if you meant the next wait will be longer then I guess you've kept your promise. But it's time to come out of hibernation buddy.

I'm familiar with the writer's block trap. Not a pretty place to do. I'm loving this story though. Don't give up! Try to update when you can
sheluby94dreamer chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
But at least it's an update!

Just promise you'll update soon!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
aw, sad and sweet. :)
micetea chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
They do good writing, no temper flair ups"/ Looking forard to longer letters")

Suann
A1A5KAN chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Very interesting, please keep writing!
BandGeek58407 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Aw. The bit in Wilson's letter about thanking House for trying to save Amber was...well, much-needed. The whole trust thing was very nice, too. (I'm loving it!) I like where you seem to be going. :)
Ministry Ink chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
i like this. keep going please.
Demendora chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Please, Go on!
micetea chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Can't wait for longer letters and a bit of the old House to come back to us")

Suann
Aurore Chase chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I loved it! 3 And it's okay if the letters are short. ) I'll add this story to my favorites, because I really like it! 3 Still...Poor House. Really...;_;
Aurore Chase chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
It's the first time I read 'letters fanfic' like this, and I must say that I love it! Poor House must feel lonely there, and I'm happy Wilson's seending letters to him! I love how you write. We can actually feel House and Wilson's sadness while reading.

Amazing job! 3 *goes to read Chapter 2*
BandGeek58407 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
*bearing* I love letter-fics and the interesting directions they take, ergo, loving this. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is a wonderful idea, and a great structure for a story. Looking forward to the next update :)
sheluby94dreamer chapter 2 . 5/27/2009