Reviews for Freaks Out To Get Me
HEKSIE chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Sad the see this stoped.
Flying Chrissy chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
can't find this author could you please tell what other stories this person has written.

thanks
Mary Potter chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
If adopted, please warn us.
Fox Boss chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
Would you mind putting down who's adopted the story as a last chapter?
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
Please let me know when its adopted
Shaun's LadySolaris chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Hey, love the story!

To Grammar Princess, you do know she from another country right? English is her second language? Instead of being all offensive, please, instead offer to beta or tell her to find one. I think she did a pretty good job! If you had bothered to read her profile (like I did!) you would have seen that English isn't her first language.

Different countries don't use words like "the", "they", etc.

To the author, if you want you can find a grammar program online that will easily help you correct your grammar. Don't use Word's spell checker (if you have Word) because it doesn't pick up on everything. You could even see if a beta is free from working on anything else, FFN offers beta readers at the top of the page.
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Qtelatino1 chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
You created one very bitter, angry and cynical Harry Potter story. It has all the correct elements that most other wrong bwl story. I wonder if you're going to put in a chapter that unseals Harry's magic and how's Voldy going to respond with this version of Harry? I wonder if you're going to make Dumbles regret Harry's treatment and allow him to vent out his anger? Let's see how this goes? I can't wait for the next chapter.
cass chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
i like how the deal was "i'll come with you, without a word" without a word being the main part .. so he could just be there not talk er anything... just an idea :P
mizzrazz72 chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
Lilly will regret dragging Harry into their world.
Spec chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
Your story has lots of mistakes, contradictions and flaws. First of all, the boy who lived cliched is overdone in . Many people write about Lilt abandoning HP without giving in any solid reason. Often the excuse is flimsy like HP will get in the way of th twin, greater good etc. The grammar and spelling is below average. HP getting into bet knowing that his mother might use magic to meddle with the outcome is a bit dumb. And the whole angst and confrontations resulting from Hp living with his parents is nauseating. And Hp if he gets into Slytherin will be mother of all cliches.

Your fic is going downhill from the start itself and I don't think anything will redem it.
ChocolateRosePetals chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
omg update fast!
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
I hope that Parkinson doen't piss Jeremy off.
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Lily is a mother who is willing to get what she wants. never mind that it's her and James' fault that Jeremy is how he is.
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Wait, when did the whole 'have to stay with his real family/'friends' house for three months get agreed upon? I thought the ONLY thing Harry agreed to when he and Lily made the challenge was that he would attend Hogwarts. There was nothing about him having to go live with them again until Hogwarts starts, I think.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »