Reviews for The Way to a Man's Heart
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I find it amusing how this is from the "Pen and Ink AU" when the way it's posted suggests it was posted before Pen and Ink itself. xD; It's cool though, I just didn't notice it until a bit after. Hopefully there are more that I didn't notice... Seiichi is so kind! Even if he is a yakuza boss... haha, I'm assuming that Sakaki's death was... taken well for both Hyotei and Rikkai, then. I loved Shuu-chan's part. How he became a writer and was COINCIDENTALLY writing articles about yakuza action. xD This was really amazing. You oughta write more stories from this AU universe. Really.

Please? I definitely want to see more from this place. It's like... just... ahh, I love this universe so much! Please oh please oh please!

*blinks cutely*
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I've only read Pen and Ink and this one but your AU stories are the best ever and I'm truly enjoying reading them. Now, I'm going to go read another Pen & Ink AUverse story!
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Not bad. Miss Sanada though (but that's personal preference). Like the way their relationship unfolds, and that Yukimara turns out nice.
onewhomust chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I've read this a number of times on your LJ, but never commented, so I think I'll comment here.

I absolutely adore this story 3 And your other long SaeYuu one... The Otohime's Revenge or something? Both are amazing, and I love the way you write both Saeki and Yuuta, who are two of my favorite characters.

Great job!
Hatsuyuki Suki chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow that was amazing! I just love yuuxsae pairings, and I'll just have to say that this is definatly one the best stories I've ever read on them. No joke.
sapphire-bubbles chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
ah. seriously, i LOVE your saeXyuu fics. i'm still wondering why nobody's ever picked up on this pairing. the way you write them is adorable. :D anyway, you should definitely write one about tezuka and fuji. i love that pairing even more. c:

keep writing. cheers!
SaCyner chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Since no one is reviewing this story, I will then. It's a great story and I love the AU you create for our favourite tennis boys. Hope you write more of this universe.