Reviews for Pen and Ink
Hikage no Hana chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
great story, I love it:D
Tenipuri Baby chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I've just now realized that I haven't reviewed even though I've read this story about three times! You are an exceptionally talented writer. Alpha Pair is my favorite paring to write as well and this AU was both interesting and carefully written.

I can see how much effort you but into it as well as into all the characters different personalities, keeping them the same yet not the same as the anime and manga.

All of my feels returned upon re-reading your fic. I've read it on AO3 as well and instantly fell in love with it. Please continue to write more well done stories in the future.

My fav part was dominant!Sanada and the fact that Akaya is such a charmer! Too true!
Soppl chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That is the most wonderful story I ever read about Yukimura and Sanada; normally I don't like any pairing without Ryoma, but this was so good that I have to overthink my views on prince of tennis pairings! You are one exceptional writer! Please do continue being awesome :)
Kaleidoscope Garden chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So, so beautiful and heartwarming. I enjoyed how straightforward Sanada is (I assume this is how he will be once he gets past the awkward teenage stage) and Yukimura's vulnerability, despite being the Big Bad Yakuza Boss. I wish there was more of Yanagi and the rest of Rikkai, but ah well. Tomoka's appearance was surprising since she's Seigaku and such a minor character, but she does fit the role as the loud and nagging publisher lol. Also, Kirihara being a heartbreaker and getting called a monster by Sanada (a direct opposite of canon) made me laugh.

Thank you for this story, it made my day. :)
mayo prince chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Alpha Pair AU/Future fics have always been my personal favourite, thank you for writing this amazing piece! ;_; I love how the stories flow and how natural the characters interaction are. I really love your works, be it Prince of Tennis or Reborn. Favorite'd!
hagadoe chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
j'adore !

depuis que je me suis mise an manga viewfinde récemment les romance yakuza sont mes préférées et là j'en trouve une sur eux deux. c'est merveilleux !

tu écris vraiment bien, elle est merveilleuse.

surtout si tu veux écrire une autre fic yakuza et avec eux deux, tu peux y aller, je suis de tout coeur derrière toi !
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OMG I LOVE IT!I LOVE YOU!this was great
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
seriously? 15 reviews for something like this? ONLY 15 reviews for something sooo awesome? people in must be blind! excuse my language but DAMN.. this piece is blinding! i love it! as in super love it! sanada as a writer is indeed appealing, a yakuza yukimura more so... i just have to drool at the utter sexiness of it all (*goes away to wipe off my drool*)

the details are spot on.. the story flowed out nicely... the romance was subtle- it developed naturally.. not the typical sex at first sight.. it's really lovely... witty and humorous...

I even liked osakada even if she was a girl... she was a funny character...!

i've noticed that your latest fics are on katekyou hitman reborn... honestly, i haven't watched that series so i won't be touching any fanfic thereto soon (maybe during sembreak, i will)... it just saddens me that you got no new fics on Prince of tennis, particularly of sanada x yukimura... hopefully, your love for this couple returns, in case it went into oblivion, and that you become inspired again to write under this fandom..

kudos!
alice chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is the one and only fanfiction I have read more than once. I'm quite speechless, really. Have you ever thought about becoming a novelist? (You'd probably be more popular than dear Gen-chan XD) Seriously, this story is amazingly wonderful and wonderfully amazing, as are your other stories (though I've only read the related oneshots and some random others). I particularly liked the little allusion to the Fuurinkainzan. One thing I'd like to point out, and it could be a good or bad thing depending on how you take it, is that it reads less like a normal fanfiction and more like a short story not related to PoT (their names excepted). I liked that, but I'm not really sure whether you were aiming for that. It is AU after all. :)

Anyways, please keep up the great work! Sorry for the really long review XD
yHime chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
so far, this is the only fic with an ukeGenichirou present, and I love you for it. 3

I really love this story of yours; it's really original and I especially love the way you present them.

Dunno how to explain, but the point is, Great Job! Thx for sharing! xD
Rimsha chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i just wanted to let you know, THIS FANFIC IS AMAZING.
It's written wonderfully and everything about it is just interesting, thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
DiabolicTenshi chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love it! It's one of my favourite stories :) I liked reading how their relationship developed. And the idea that Yukimura is the yakuza boss is really great x)
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is, despite the fact that there are more than a hundred stories on my favorites list, ACTUALLY one of my favorite stories, not just one of those ones I want to remember or come back to. Really. I mean it.

LOVE. I honestly can't think of anything detailed or intelligent to say here, because, honestly, that was too perfect to discuss. Or question. I couldn't even pick out a single favorite line- it would come out to approximately half the story.

Going to read sequel/side fics. Be back later with (hopefully) more interesting reviews. ;
BadCook chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hi there!

Thanks for all your efforts and time spent in writing this out!

It's really good!
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
hi, i've been reading through many of your one-shots and have become a fan! they're short and fun and perfectly suit my mood for today, so thanks for that. it's a pity you don't have more reviews.. your stories are definitely worth the read! take care and keep writing :)