Reviews for Pen and Ink
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is, despite the fact that there are more than a hundred stories on my favorites list, ACTUALLY one of my favorite stories, not just one of those ones I want to remember or come back to. Really. I mean it.

LOVE. I honestly can't think of anything detailed or intelligent to say here, because, honestly, that was too perfect to discuss. Or question. I couldn't even pick out a single favorite line- it would come out to approximately half the story.

Going to read sequel/side fics. Be back later with (hopefully) more interesting reviews. ;
BadCook chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hi there!

Thanks for all your efforts and time spent in writing this out!

It's really good!
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
hi, i've been reading through many of your one-shots and have become a fan! they're short and fun and perfectly suit my mood for today, so thanks for that. it's a pity you don't have more reviews.. your stories are definitely worth the read! take care and keep writing :)
TheStuffOfLegends chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Well that was simply delightful. I had not read something of this quality in a while. I particularly liked the depth you gave to Yukimura's character, his desire for more but resolute decision to not push it. It was a very nice change of pace from the usual garbage that's posted here that makes the characters look like complete sluts. Thanks for the experience.
FimbulvetrIce chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I can't believe this wonderful story has gotten, what, only six reviews? It's incredible. Well thought out, perfectly written, and very, very sweet. - Can't leave out the fluffiness. I loved the whole plotline and universe; very creative (even if it took a really long to read).

Can't wait to read more of your stories. D
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow Osakada and Akaya just get along soo well together don't they?

Liked the continuity of the piece.
liangelaguo chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was an awesome read! The story is well written.
blueberry chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This story is so awesome,they are so good together._
catmum56 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Delightful! I especially like Yukimura being yakuza and Sanada being the writer. I think most writers would switch the two characters, with Sanada being yakuza. Yukimura, I think, is the more deadly of the two. Kirihara makes a wonderful PA for Sanada. Great match-up there.
smileandwave chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I can't believe you only have ine review! Loved this story so much! The detail and complexly sophisticated plot kept me on the edge of my seat while reading this! Keep up writing stories like this one; interesting plots always pull the reader in, and with your writing skills, people will most certainly read your work.
yukisana chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
LOVELY!

I loved it!

I read your other one-shots first, so they didn't make much sense (even though i still loved them), but reading this was THE best!

It's an AWESOME story. Probably one of my fave of ALL time!

I loved how Yukimura killed Kite (and in truth, I don't like Higa) and I loved the allusion to Sanada's FRKZ techniques!

I just loved the whole story. (I think this is one of the very few long-shots that I actually read until the end without skipping parts)

Thank you SO MUCH for the story. It was brilliant!

Please keep writing Alpha fics!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2