Reviews for Supernaturally Charmed
HollyKalina23 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Please finish this story! It's so good and I really want to see the Winchesters get together and how the Halliwells handle it.
Raine chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I like this a lot! Though I don't know much about Charmed, I find it interesting that Sam and Dean are witches. I also love the little teases between the two, how they almost kiss but don't. And the inclusion of the lines from the show is wonderful!

Definitely looking forwards to more chapters!
xxRezxx chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
hey i love this can you please update it.
SPN Schmuck chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I absolutely love this and right now I am not Phoebe's biggest fan. I mean how could she be so mean to Dean, I know she thinks that she knows everything, but she definitely needs to back off. Also, I love the mounting tension between the boys! I hope there is another chapter coming soon!
sorry chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
ok so i read what you have so far and i did like the idea even though its kind of ify being that sam/dean hunt wiches and the charmed ones are witches. i thought the first chapeter on a scale from 1 to 10 would be a 5. then i kept reading watching the show sam realy doesnt seem to be gay and also that dean liked his brother more then a brother should, to be honest i thought was kind of sick i mean they are brothers it would be different if they were friends but THERE BROTHERS! and also there personalitys are not he same from the show infact they are compleatly wrong in my opinion aside from that i liked that phobe and sam were close i think ur story line would have been better if there was a love conection maybe? i dont know thats what i think and then it goes to the whole personalty thing again i realy dont think that phobe would be so anoying because she is much more sophisticatd then that and if dean was in the room with phobe paige and piper he wouldbe a whole lot moe frisky. over all the idea was an ok idea but that it im sorry but im going to have to say a thumbs down for this and i hope i dont offend you its just my opinion and for good reviews i guess you just have to realy know who you r writting abou and understand the chareactor so good luck on future writting skills and i hope you take my advise into consideration
ohgravitysonfire chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
so i know dean & sam got powers after john died, but since canon of the 2 shows and such don't really align...how old are dean and sam supposed to be again?
ohgravitysonfire chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
i really love all the mental "auras" you portrayed. dont know if that is the right term but it seems right now...

and how late do you stay up/where you from sweetie cuz i was getting responses to other reviews at like 4:30 am!
Goddess-Vampire chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
this is a great story hope to see it updated soon
LightLessStar chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Um...for an Empath...Pheobe is acting pretty stupid...But great story.
expat19 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
I also like this story and really want to see how it will play out. please write more soon!
SaintsGhost chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Man the whole situation with guns was hysterrical! LOL!
expat19 chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
I like this story too, will you be updating it soon? And will the boys ever get their kiss?
jo463 chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
I am really enjoying this story. The story line is captivating.
kitti corpse chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
dude not fair, people keep interupting
kitti corpse chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
dude phoebe is a bitch, man, other then that, go sammy go. awesoome chappy