Reviews for Agito: Crisis Core: The Azure Moon
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
interesting please update soon looking fwd to the next chapter
Culebra del Sol chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Out of all of the authors whose works I have read on this site, I have to say that you left the biggest impact on my writing style.

I thank you.
Shippuuryu chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this explains so much, & do u think that i can use the poem there in my profile ,of course giving you credit, because it is an excellent poem describing Naruto's location.
ConsiderThisAccountDeceased chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Good stuff, good stuff.

I, personally, would like to see what Sasuke got up to, as his actions were somewhat unmentioned during "Sit upon the frozen heavens".

Good work, keep it up!

M-R
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Man, Naruto just can't catch much of a break can he?
Doragan Ookami chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I have to say this was one of the most beautifully done stories I have read in a long time keep doing a good job and I hope for more writing such a this :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
nice and sad.
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is getting to be quite good.

How about some more stories that take place between his 'death' and Azure Moon or of the invasion he mentioned to Yamamoto when he visited before Naruto's 'death'?
UDMonk chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Epic, as always. You never cease to surprise me.

-Respect,

Force 'Hog, The Chocolate Milk Messiah
uzumaki rakku chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
oo naruto quotes dumbledore!
kelpy chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
So Hikari is Rukia that would be an interesting reunion. Scare the hell out of Byakuya for not treating her well, Scare the hell out of Ichigo for wanting to date her. But the timeling is messed up Hikari died in the 1800 that means she was alive for several hundred years if she died in the 1800's.
kelsyk chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Good job.

Question, based off of this rukia is the re-incarnation of hikari. Or at least has the same zanpakuto. So is it re-incarnation or do zanpakutos pass from one use to another when the weilder is killed? If it is re-incarnation does Ukitake realize it (since he was her captain as hikari and is her captain as rukia)? If not, does he at least recognize Sode no Shirayuki?

Ideas for things to write about:

Why was naruto sealed in the cave?

Did he do it himself or was it done to him?

Was it forced or was it his choice?

What happened between naruto dieing and him being sealed in the cave?

What is Kisuke's connection with Kakashi?

Naruto calls him kakashi, so is he kakashi as he appears as a dead soul or is he some re-incarnation?
Kaore Ryu chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
when will you update crisis core: The azure moon
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I would like to know more about how Hinata and Tenten died, and why while Hinata became Momo, Tenten was sent to reincarnate, I mean, both had zanpakutos...

Also, Kuchiki Rukia is supposed to be Namikaze Hikari? And if so, what about Hisana...

You keep making this story all the more confusing with each chapter, don't you?
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 1 . 5/19/2009