Reviews for ObsCurity Chronicles: Leafmore High School
Iceboy chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
The story is just awesome, I love obscure, it's one of the best survival games ever..why you stopped writting the chronicle? D: It would have had a brilliant future, was it because of the copyright?
Liamskee chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
hey you guys probably dont get alot of reviews because obscure is, well no one really has played it! But i am a really huge fan of the games and ur "obsurity chronicles" are bloody fantastic.:D . please ake another one soon because it would be good to read about the part about stan and the huge arm thing that busts out of the wall! well, keep up the good work!
Pleneko chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I thought this looked eerily familiar. I played ObsCure 2 with a friend last semester, but I haven't played the first one yet so...looking really good so far, hope you get a chance to finish it, but I'm out for now. L 8 r!
Scarred chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
I liked this chapter but I have one question, where's Stan? I thought he was in this game.

Anyway, I liked how you wrote this chapter, i like the scene in the boys bathroom. I hope you can update soon!
schizophrenic-clown chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
What's going to happen?

Stan is not a bone-head, 'cause I love him! *huggles Stan* But, I can believe it...

It took you some time to update... update again, but sooner!
Dark Huntress chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Wow! That was a really nice piece of work! Well written indeed... But I have just one question...

Um, I've only played Obs2 and in the game Shannon had very dark hair. In this story you described her as blond, right? Was Shannon a blond in the first game then? I'm not complaining or anything, but I was just curious.

Very good work! Please continue. We really need more Obs fics out there.
MorriganD'eamon1993 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
YAY update, i love this story so far, (ill be expectig a review for my ObsCure story lol ;) and btw r u planning on killing josh coz i really would avoid doig that, and are you planning on some joshxshannon?
schizophrenic-clown chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, please update soon! I want more.

I haven't played the first game, so this is all new to me, but I've played the second one... so, I know who Stan, Shannon, and Kenny is.

Ayway, can't wait for the update. :)

-favs-

-alerts-
Scarred chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked this story. I hope you get to update soon. I never played the first game, I only played the second. But I'm following along with the plot.

-favs-

-puts on alerts-
g chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
more more more more more more more more more more more more more. and shannon is supposed to LIKE josh, plus where is the intro. is it in welcome to leamore?
MorriganD'eamon1993 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
good 1, i love how you made ashley so mean. shes kinda attracted to josh in my version, keep it up and did u get the school bus from me lol