Reviews for Find Out Our Fate
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Poor Kai! He tries to help Hal and ends up getting the wrong guy! Hope you can update soon!
Dark Angel Kaos chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
OMG poor Kai! There was a bit of chemistry between them tho, even if it was brief. Luv it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dark Angel Kaos chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I like the concept of it. Glad you're adding to the Switch aren't much Switch stories out there! Gambatte ne!
riinala19 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
this was really good can't wait for you to update!
animedork95 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
wow, I love this! especially the part where Kai said Hal's like a superhero! lol! i wanted to picture it so bad that I brought out some Switch manga and stared at his picture until I coul imagine him in blue tights! XD that was awesome! can't wait for the next ch!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
This story is so good! please update it! i cant wait to read more! i love the beginning so far even though Kai just royally messed up. im so excited that this was this good especially since there was only a few for this series. please update soon! thanx, thats all, bye!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
KYA! All bow to Niomi-sensei for being an awesome writer! Love this :)
Minh-Tuyet chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
damn..kai you dork that was pretty bad
Hanamaru chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
more Hal and Kai, much more! can they at least have a little snuggle?
Akizu Miko chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i didn't read don't worry poopface.

yay for making the switch category. look someone else made a story, now there's two switch stories.
CrimsonWitchfire chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i wuv you! a switch fanfic - you're the bestest. good job on it took, cant wait for the update!
Kagollie chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
omg i oved that! plaese update soon this was so good!
YOUKNOWWHAT chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
FINALLY, A Switch fanfiction ;3; THis series is so unknown that it's hard to find fanfiction D:

You started off very well, you've got me antcipating the next chapter.
fireykaigurl chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
woohoo! A witch fanfiction! Finally. XD I like it yo. Keep up the good work and update soon!
FlamingRiku chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
X3 Yay finally a Switch story! I waiting so long for one. Please update :D I love the story so far. It really held my attention. Oh and congrats for being the first Switch author/story!