Reviews for Hate the Sun
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So sweet! How I wish I had someone like Edward, on both good and bad days... Sigh... Great oneshot! :)
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww, I hate crappy days! I don't even have a boyfriend to make it better!

This was so cute! I really liked it, thank you for writing it
ccoffey12 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Thats was to cute! I loved it! Yay!

xD

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
CMHValex chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That's sweet!
Team Edcob 4 Life chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is sweet. I listened to the song and it goes with the story exactly. :D
KCcrazy chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Nice story. I like to think of Bella as being a little more independent and strong (she spends half her life with VAMPIRES!), but that's just me. and if you want to do a section break, you can just do three stars in the middle of the page. Its what authors do in books, and it kind of draws from the readers attention the way you did it. And thanks for the reviwe you sent to my story; it made me feel a little better.
twin of a twin chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I LUVED THAT!
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
your welcome, and thanks for suggesting this story, and also the others, i really well done i luv how well u put everything together. can't wait for more stories from u :)
authorgirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I can't see Bella getting a 62, but I like how you bolded it for effect. I don't think the first section break was needed. Oh, I love this story!
Cattie Mae chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Awesome story!
Jasper's texasgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i love it its so sweet!
TWiDORK chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was soo good!(: I especially liked the part about Hannah Montana, it just stood out to me, because I started laughing when I read it! Very nice job(:
Covee chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I loved it_

Bad days suck...
Aster D'yAstar chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Thank you AmCat I can realy understand this story.
dogluvr2PG chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
loved it! this has happened to me way too many times. well, i mean, the bad day part. good song to go with it too.

love the fluff!