Reviews for Chatter
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Epic!
MeBellis chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I liked it. It didn't have all the Hinamori bashing that so many Hitsukarin fans (like myself. Love the pairing) are used to. I mean I don't actually like Hinamori much (she a little too spineless) but it's a change from the norm and that I LOVE. Crazily enough I do think that when or if they get pass all the Aizen phase, they might actually be able to be friends.

Weird huh?
chiharuSAICHI chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is a very rare story. I like it alot. But their is a lack of reaction. I mean the characters being surprise especially when Hitsugaya popped in in the scene while HInamori and Karin is talking.

All in all.. This is good.
who knows chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
U knw, i wished more ppl wrote fanfics like this

i m on da hitsukarin boat n i dislike momo

due 2 all da bashing going on

but after diz fanfic, y not?

still supporter of hitsukarin though!

good job btw!

its cute ;)
Nightraze chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Love it. Update ASAP.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
And I must say, this is needed fanfic.
Kida Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
ok i just killed Hinamori off in my stories because i find her a rather spineless character 'tis all ... \

but i like this story and how you found their topic of common interest XD
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I've never read a story like this before. I'm so glad you didn't bash Momo or Karin, so many people doing that in the different pairings. Great job on this story, I really liked it.

-Crystal
laurelsblue chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yay for Karin/Hinamori bonding!

Yeah, it tends to happen with a lot of ships. Other characters who could be paired with one of them get bashed.

Probably doesn't help that HitsuKarin is based on a single anime filler episode.

I've been thinking about a KarinHinaMatsu fic for a while actually. Not sure if it would be bonding between them or Hitsugaya comparing them.

Have you read In Good Company by hu3long2 by the way? It's HitsuKarinMatsu gen bonding.

I liked the theme of their relationships with their brothers. Good way to get them talking.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3