Reviews for Chatter
purple.cat.princess chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
technecly in the manga toshiro and karin never meet. so there is technacly no karintoshiro because the anime is just the manga with filler minisereise. but it was really cute to have the two of them (momo and karin) meet and talk about him.
planeprint chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love it!
Photophobic chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, man, that's hilarious! I was laughing the whole time. I think you did an outstanding job in having them bond. I think my favorite part was the second half, where they tease Toshiro. Why must he be so fun to tease? But, yeah, you have a lot of good (and funny) points here. Now, just imagine if Ichigo suddenly ran up to confusion that would induce...
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hahaha... Very nice work on this. Very cool. I really enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.
Mikomimaru chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was awesome. I like the idea of a Karin & Momo friendship. Karin probably would have been a great deal of help in healing and I love this story. I've seen far too much bashing of both girls and really wish there were more fics like this out there. I love how you did it. :)
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Epic!
MeBellis chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I liked it. It didn't have all the Hinamori bashing that so many Hitsukarin fans (like myself. Love the pairing) are used to. I mean I don't actually like Hinamori much (she a little too spineless) but it's a change from the norm and that I LOVE. Crazily enough I do think that when or if they get pass all the Aizen phase, they might actually be able to be friends.

Weird huh?
chiharuSAICHI chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is a very rare story. I like it alot. But their is a lack of reaction. I mean the characters being surprise especially when Hitsugaya popped in in the scene while HInamori and Karin is talking.

All in all.. This is good.
who knows chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
U knw, i wished more ppl wrote fanfics like this

i m on da hitsukarin boat n i dislike momo

due 2 all da bashing going on

but after diz fanfic, y not?

still supporter of hitsukarin though!

good job btw!

its cute ;)
Nightraze chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Love it. Update ASAP.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
And I must say, this is needed fanfic.
Kida Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
ok i just killed Hinamori off in my stories because i find her a rather spineless character 'tis all ... \

but i like this story and how you found their topic of common interest XD
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I've never read a story like this before. I'm so glad you didn't bash Momo or Karin, so many people doing that in the different pairings. Great job on this story, I really liked it.

-Crystal
laurelsblue chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yay for Karin/Hinamori bonding!

Yeah, it tends to happen with a lot of ships. Other characters who could be paired with one of them get bashed.

Probably doesn't help that HitsuKarin is based on a single anime filler episode.

I've been thinking about a KarinHinaMatsu fic for a while actually. Not sure if it would be bonding between them or Hitsugaya comparing them.

Have you read In Good Company by hu3long2 by the way? It's HitsuKarinMatsu gen bonding.

I liked the theme of their relationships with their brothers. Good way to get them talking.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3