Reviews for Ego
Breathlessly W chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Hey so your story rocks my socks. I've followed it closely and hope you continue. If you don't I will literally bawl my eyes out, not kidding, hormones make it possible. I'll promo this story on my friend's blog if you write another killer chapter. She has like 3,000 followers so you'll get at least a couple views right? Right. Okay. So just do that thing where you type words and magic comes out of your computer.
Kendran chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Well that heist could have gone better couldn't it? But you are right, she's five for three, let's just hope that desperation she is instilling in him will make him a worse hunter, not a better one. But anyway, on to more important matters. You have a really good structure to this story, making room for time lapses and the like. And you also make allowances for the actual anime, like how some spirits are too powerful for Athena to seal away, bravo! That and I'm in love with the idea of kicking Dark down a few notches. You have made an incredible story, with phenomenal characters, that you have stayed true to, with an incredible plot and funny jokes to boot. You should be insanely proud of this, keep it up. I can't wait to read the next chapter, good lookin out, and stay safe :D
black moon chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Plz plz plz don't give up on this story its to amazing to just be abandoned
ImCutePoison chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Oh, why haven't you updated... I really want to know what will happen next. I really want to see Dark and Riku finally having a special moment...

I really hope you plan to update.
ImCutePoison chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Okay. this story is really interesting. I really like the shift between Dark and Riku and this chapter so far is my favorite. Seeing this other side of Dark is just OMG!

Well I would like to see more DaiRiku or DarkRiku interactions (its what pulls me most) and I'm kind of lost with all of that training and stealing.
Ayla27 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
I wasn't allowed to review again your latest chapter. Which sucks, really. By the way, I hope Riku's okay. T_T So. . . . . . Are you gonna update soon? :)
no name chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Lol I love that chapter Haha yay riku used her magic again although it sucks that she got hurt anyway that spirit thingy that told riku she would be fine it was Michael wasn't it! Hahahaha genius well can't wait till next chapter to see what happens next so update soon or i will beat u with a Dark plushie doll
BlackLynxLove chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Wow I love this story, best so far :D I can't wait for more chapters :3
no name chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
Hahahaha lol that was awesome! You go riku :) great chapter update soon
AlmaLucia chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
This chapter just made my day! Please continue I can't wait to see if Riku's going to be okay and how Dark reacts to the new score board! :D
Katherine Daystar chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
This is great! I enjoy the drama with the magic drain she's experiencing. I'd love to see a little more about what goes through Dark's mind after all this! Will he notice she used magic to escape? My favorite part of your story is the interactions between those two. I was just a bit confused in this chapter - does Dark know now that Riku is Shadow? Krad called her Shadow in front of him. Was she still wearing Shadow's outfit in this chapter? Had she gotten changed before fleeing? Just some little things I got a tiny bit confused by.

I hope you can write more soon!
Ayla27 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Update soon pretty pretty please? And is Michael related to Riku?! Can't wait for your next update. :)
falconrukichi chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
uh?! Krad coming too?! employee? he means Hiwatari? damn - this chapter have a nice show! i like it! and riku's power getting her now? I want more of dariku!
AlmaLucia chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Awww! Please update soon! This story is amazing and I can't wait to see what Riku does next to one up Dark! :D
Ayla27 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Waaaaaaaah! We want more Dark/Riku moments! :" I hope you update sooooon.