Reviews for Ego
This is a good story. You should join this wikia as it related to dnangel just remove the space first:
dnangel . wikia wiki/ D.N. Angel _ Wiki
daraidiay chapter 12 . 3/30
This is pretty good so far. I'm usually wary of stories where another person gets bonded, or with OCs, because it tends to get really confusing and the end result isn't usually great, but this has done really well so far. I'm interested to see how it ends, if you're planning on continuing it. ;)
This fic is definitely a favorite of mine.
StellanHooker chapter 12 . 1/15
is this story competed?
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Hey! Welcome back! Great work too! I shall eagerly be awaiting more from this wonderful author!
;-)
Read ya nex chap! Keep up the good work!
Ayla27 chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
You are back! HOORAAAYYY. Now I don't know how to be a proper beta, but I could be one if it means you'll be releasing more updates, hahahaha. But I do hope you're doing well. Cheers! :)
xoxo-No Name-xoxo chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Omg your alive! I'm so happy right now I can't stop smiling I'm so glad your updating again truly this story is my favorite Dark Riku fic :-) something is bound to happen whether Riku is Shadow or not it makes me wonder which one of the flying magical chickens is going to find out about her identity as Shadow first Dark or Krad

Sorry about your falling out with your previous beta I hope you find an even better beta. Have a nice weekend :-)
xoxo-No Name-xoxo chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
This story is amazing I just love the pairing Dark/Riku. I know you haven't updated in awhile but I really do hope you continue this story, its easily my favorite Dark/Riku fanfic that's out there :-)
Breathlessly W chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Hey so your story rocks my socks. I've followed it closely and hope you continue. If you don't I will literally bawl my eyes out, not kidding, hormones make it possible. I'll promo this story on my friend's blog if you write another killer chapter. She has like 3,000 followers so you'll get at least a couple views right? Right. Okay. So just do that thing where you type words and magic comes out of your computer.
Kendran chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Well that heist could have gone better couldn't it? But you are right, she's five for three, let's just hope that desperation she is instilling in him will make him a worse hunter, not a better one. But anyway, on to more important matters. You have a really good structure to this story, making room for time lapses and the like. And you also make allowances for the actual anime, like how some spirits are too powerful for Athena to seal away, bravo! That and I'm in love with the idea of kicking Dark down a few notches. You have made an incredible story, with phenomenal characters, that you have stayed true to, with an incredible plot and funny jokes to boot. You should be insanely proud of this, keep it up. I can't wait to read the next chapter, good lookin out, and stay safe :D
black moon chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Plz plz plz don't give up on this story its to amazing to just be abandoned
DAngel7 chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Oh, why haven't you updated... I really want to know what will happen next. I really want to see Dark and Riku finally having a special moment...

I really hope you plan to update.
DAngel7 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Okay. this story is really interesting. I really like the shift between Dark and Riku and this chapter so far is my favorite. Seeing this other side of Dark is just OMG!

Well I would like to see more DaiRiku or DarkRiku interactions (its what pulls me most) and I'm kind of lost with all of that training and stealing.
Ayla27 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
I wasn't allowed to review again your latest chapter. Which sucks, really. By the way, I hope Riku's okay. T_T So. . . . . . Are you gonna update soon? :)
no name chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Lol I love that chapter Haha yay riku used her magic again although it sucks that she got hurt anyway that spirit thingy that told riku she would be fine it was Michael wasn't it! Hahahaha genius well can't wait till next chapter to see what happens next so update soon or i will beat u with a Dark plushie doll