Reviews for The Principal's Office
hahahaa
angelspike55 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
like your story
Badesandalen chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was great - how we got to see it from someone else's POV entirely. I loved it.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I loved this one shot..what got me he has read all the other vampire books with no problems, but this one. I really got to feeling sorry for the principal.

Great story!

CC
jmolly chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Alice swore? *snickers*
juliedude chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
'I was afraid, very afraid.' lol I loved it, especially his thoughts on carlisle's parenting.
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I LOVE THIS! CAN'T STOP READING IT! :)
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
fantastic. love it. i wish i knew what alice said to the teacher.
AliceSarina chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Absolutely loved it! I would love more, but it was really excellent.
Purely Fictional chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i love it, very original. do you think you could expand on it? maybe add a few more chapters or write others like this? i really do love it and cant stop reading it again and again and again...
kimicullen1721 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
C:
luckyj525 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
cute! I liked it. good job!
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like this story. I'd REALLY like to read it from some other POV's...Edwards, Alice's, Jasper's...heck, if you'll write a chapter for all of them, I will faithfully read and review.
The Sound and the Fury chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was just perfect how the principal misinterpreted everything Carlisle and Esme did or said. I felt so indignant when he had the nerve to think that Carlisle doesn't care about his family! Like most of those on the outside, he completely misses the bond between them.

It was the perfect touch when Carlisle threatened to pull all the kids out of school over that stupid book. If I were one of them, it would make me feel so safe to hear that.

I love stories that center on the family, and this was perfect in that it showed a small piece of everyone's relationship. Thanks for sharing with us!
bookbabes chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aw I love it! why does it havet to be complete? can you make it uncomplete? PLease for me?
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »