Reviews for The Principal's Office
TexasHomeSlice chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I wanna know what curse words Alice and Jasper used... *smile* Is that a bad thing? You've got me curious. Good story. This is one of my faveorite story plots "The Cullens get sent to the principal's office'. I also like the fact that all of the EXECPT Renesmee got in trouble. Good job. chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Really good. I like the way that, for once, there are a few stories on the Cullens actually getting in troublr. Amazing job. )
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
angelspike55 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
like your story
Badesandalen chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was great - how we got to see it from someone else's POV entirely. I loved it.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I loved this one shot..what got me he has read all the other vampire books with no problems, but this one. I really got to feeling sorry for the principal.

Great story!

jmolly chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Alice swore? *snickers*
juliedude chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
'I was afraid, very afraid.' lol I loved it, especially his thoughts on carlisle's parenting.
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
fantastic. love it. i wish i knew what alice said to the teacher.
AliceSarina chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Absolutely loved it! I would love more, but it was really excellent.
Purely Fictional chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i love it, very original. do you think you could expand on it? maybe add a few more chapters or write others like this? i really do love it and cant stop reading it again and again and again...
kimicullen1721 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
luckyj525 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
cute! I liked it. good job!
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like this story. I'd REALLY like to read it from some other POV's...Edwards, Alice's, Jasper's...heck, if you'll write a chapter for all of them, I will faithfully read and review.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »