Reviews for The Principal's Office
The Sound and the Fury chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was just perfect how the principal misinterpreted everything Carlisle and Esme did or said. I felt so indignant when he had the nerve to think that Carlisle doesn't care about his family! Like most of those on the outside, he completely misses the bond between them.

It was the perfect touch when Carlisle threatened to pull all the kids out of school over that stupid book. If I were one of them, it would make me feel so safe to hear that.

I love stories that center on the family, and this was perfect in that it showed a small piece of everyone's relationship. Thanks for sharing with us!
bookbabes chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aw I love it! why does it havet to be complete? can you make it uncomplete? PLease for me?
futuremrs.cullen1901 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
What were the bad words alice says?
TheTrackerJacker chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is so good!
twilightsagalover28 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
good story
Lani13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this is hilarious! you should write more scenes from random onlookers pov's like this.
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Brilliant! I really enjoyed it, keep writing.

DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
awesome story, i love it!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Ahaha. Great to see things from an outsider's point of view. And I was genuinely surprised and interested by what each of the kids got called in for. except for Emmett and Rose perhaps haha!
princess1996 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
wow
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
lol poor principal! great story.
E chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awesome
medlilove chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I liked it alot, it made me believe that these characters could actualy be as young as they pretend to be, which is nice, you sometimes wish they were as young as they were
XXSkittlesXX chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I liked it, very good
Shaunrae chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Good story.

I like your style of writting and how you capture the characters. I think this could definitly be made into something more.

Keep up the awesome work.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »