Reviews for The Principal's Office
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I had much fun reading this, it was great. :) Well done!
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Loved it. Most especially the disclaimer... Good choice of words!

Really wish I knew what Alice had said! Good job.
JodyG chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Ha Ha poor Jasper! I loved it though, really great story
twilight1alice chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
that was a really good chapter. please update soon. and please continue the story
full of surprises chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
great story
Miss Asian chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow! I enjoyed every word of it! Great job on the character portrayals. And also it's very well written. :]
findthewill chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Interesting situation. I particularly liked Esme's shock over Alice's cursing and Carlisle's anger about the book prompted so clearly by his love and support for Jasper. I also like the principal's response at the end when he ernestly hopes the kids aren't in trouble again, apparently so he'll never have to deal with their disturbing parents again.
Hannai chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was good!

You should do another chapter-

perhaps the aftermath when everyone is at home or more from the principal as he notices other strange things.
DaizyEvans chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really liked this. Entertaining all the way through. Thanks! :D
ivylecat chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yay! Outsider POVs are my favorite. I really enjoy how you presented everybody through the principal's perspective. I think my favorite was Renesmee's "oh, I'm not in trouble" bit. Nice work!
Storyteller xx chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
i liked this story a lot!

is there going to be a second chapter to this one?
KittandChips chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
lol, this was awesome. I loved the way there were things going on beneath the surface during every conversation between Carlisle and the kids. So many things made me smile. I think number one would be Renesmee attending school with her parents - probably every teenagers worst nightmare. Here's a list of all my other lol moments

- Jacob calling Carlisle "Dr. Fang" in front of the principal.

-Emmett claiming he has overactive teenage hormones

- Esme's reaction to Alice's confession. Heh, she totally went 'Mom' on her and Jasper.

Jasper's situation with the book was sad ... poor thing needed a hug! I loved the way Carlisle almost went vampire on the principal because his protective instincts were aroused. Great job!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4